The Tipping Point Is Upon Us?

Tipping Point Reached?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Tipping Point Reached?

Which of course, will not stop the issues with the asylum seekers and non-EU immigrants - the ones who don't come over here to do a specific job, which will push the percentage of benefit claiming immigrants through the roof.

Plus, it'll mean thousands of Brits would have to return home and quit the jobs they've been successfully doing throughout the EU, along with the expats who've been claiming benefits from other EU countries, all of whom'll be back here sponging off of us (at least until they can find work).

Hopefully companies who're employing people here won't all pack up and move to the EU at the same time, especially those who've been paying the migrant workers as little as possible, to benefit from lower costs and better access to employees, because if they did we could see an complete economic collapse in the UK.

But I'm sure you'll all be thinking about those factors when you decide to vote for a party based solely on getting out of the EU...

I won't be deciding to vote for any party.........I'm speaking to those that are anti EU,anti immigrant.

Have you any evidence that our local unemployed are being offered £24/hour.

Its the going rate/equivalent if you are not from these shores.

You're the one who's said that loads of the UK unemployed will be happy to take four times the national wage to pick flowers. I presumed this meant that you knew of someone offering to pay UK citizens at least 4 x the minimum wage for 16 year olds to pick flowers.

Which of course, will not stop the issues with the asylum seekers and non-EU immigrants - the ones who don't come over here to do a specific job, which will push the percentage of benefit claiming immigrants through the roof.

Plus, it'll mean thousands of Brits would have to return home and quit the jobs they've been successfully doing throughout the EU, along with the expats who've been claiming benefits from other EU countries, all of whom'll be back here sponging off of us (at least until they can find work).

Hopefully companies who're employing people here won't all pack up and move to the EU at the same time, especially those who've been paying the migrant workers as little as possible, to benefit from lower costs and better access to employees, because if they did we could see an complete economic collapse in the UK.

But I'm sure you'll all be thinking about those factors when you decide to vote for a party based solely on getting out of the EU...

Well at least you admit to the reason migrant workers are here depriving the locals of jobs.

Mod Note:

Please keep it civil and if you are going to debate facts, you need to provide links. If you continue to refuse to do so, the thread will be closed.

Thank you.

Why has my earlier reply to dosxuk's scaremongering been removed? Can't we debate sensibly without our posts being deleted?

Archived