The Tipping Point Is Upon Us?

Tipping Point Reached?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Tipping Point Reached?

Presuming that a) there is a British worker in a position to do that job and b) they actually want to do that job for that money.

There are thousands of migrant workers in the Fens every year picking flowers - how many of the local unemployed do you think would happily give up their benefits to go and stand in a muddy field in the rain picking flowers all day? And you want us to blame the immigrants for our underworked lazy scroungers?

When employers can't employ immigrants and the unemployed can't get money for doing nothing, employers will be happy to employ and train the unemployed and the unemployed will be happy to take the job.

I mean our local unemployed.

The reasons why the migrant workers do what they do is obvious to everyone. But the question is - are they taking a job which an unemployed Brit would have done if they didn't come over here and do it? You know, like Angos said:

I'm not criticising people on benefit as a whole, just the lazy work shy reprobates that have never worked and have no intention of getting a job. To blame immigrants for taking jobs that the work shy have no intention of doing is what caused me to post - it's not the immigrants fault they're doing jobs our lot don't want to do, it's our fault for not making them do it.

No one as said it the immigrants fault.

When employers can't employ immigrants and the unemployed can't get money for doing nothing, employers will be happy to employ and train the unemployed and the unemployed will be happy to take the job.

We need a higher minimum wage... free childcare and security of employment.. none of this zero hours rubbish... it wont happen though. The greedy won't let it..

None of which is UKIP policy.

I'm sure many Labour supporters didn't agree with murdering innocent Iraqi kids. We are all individuals. One would vote for a party because of many things, not only if they exclusively agreed with all my opinions.

Archived