The Tipping Point Is Upon Us?

Tipping Point Reached?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Tipping Point Reached?

Okay. The next two questions now:

How was it reached?

What will be the consequences of the tipping?

I really don't understand people who hide their politics. If you want to make a point, make it. Don't dress it up in some abstract hat. If you think there are too many foreigners here then spit it out so we can see. If you hate Brussels then ... spit them out too (*shrugs*).

In my opinion the vast majority of the population have reached the Tipping Point in relation to.

Steady on mikeye, if you say this often enough you'll have some of the feeble minded actually believing it!

**still wondering what happened to mjscuba**

Okay. The next two questions now:

How was it reached?

What will be the consequences of the tipping?

How is it reached....

Big book time again Chris... I feel like a teacher (primary)

The tipping point is the critical point in an evolving situation that leads to a new and irreversible development. The term is said to have originated in the field of epidemiology when an infectious disease reaches a point beyond any local ability to control it from spreading more widely. A tipping point is often considered to be a turning point.

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/tipping-point

What will be the consequences?... Change.

The silent majority will perhaps one day speak their minds again, I don't know about a tipping point being reached yet though. This is about the majority being dictated to by the self righteous PC minority who think that other peoples opinions are not and should not be as valid as theirs .... IMHO

How is it reached....

The tipping point is the critical point in an evolving situation that leads to a new and irreversible development. The term is said to have originated in the field of epidemiology when an infectious disease reaches a point beyond any local ability to control it from spreading more widely. A tipping point is often considered to be a turning point.

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/tipping-point

What will be the consequences?... Change.

Oh you meant a turning point where we all learn to get on with each other and stop peeking under stones looking for creepy crawlies that have no interest in upsetting us?

The silent majority will perhaps one day speak their minds again, I don't know about a tipping point being reached yet though. This is about the majority being dictated to by the self righteous PC minority who think that other peoples opinions are not and should not be as valid as theirs .... IMHO

That's a good point about the minority leading the majority down the pan...

If you don't know Chris I'd go on the I'm Bored section, you'll find threads more suited to you on there. They're less taxing.

You really aren't very good at this debating lark, are you?

Have you just come here to be rude, or are you looking for a discussion?

Oh you meant a turning point where we all learn to get on with each other and stop peeking under stones looking for creepy crawlies that have no interest in upsetting us?

No I meant a tipping point. That's why I mentioned these two words in the title.. lol I know you'll just try to waste everyones time, you always do when there's something you disagree with...

You take the ball into the corner and shield it until someone lashes out in frustration and gets sent off.

No me though...:hihi:

Sorry. I am bit slow sometimes.

The tipping point is the critical point in an evolving situation that leads to a new and irreversible development.

What are the new and irreversible developments that we are facing?

A tipping point is often considered to be a turning point.

How can we both tip and turn?

Maybe we're in a circus and we don't know it. Let's see if we can see any clowns. ;)

Archived