Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charl

Why do people feel the need to publish such rubbish as this

http://worldtruth.tv/obama-ousts-top-officers-after-nuke-explodes-in-ocean-instead-of-charleston/

Our resident conspiracy theorists have enough blank ammunition without numpties feeding them more bullets :loopy:

Because stupid people believe stupid stories and if it sells then smart people who publish stupid stories make money out of it

Why do people feel the need to publish such rubbish as this

http://worldtruth.tv/obama-ousts-top-officers-after-nuke-explodes-in-ocean-instead-of-charleston/

Our resident conspiracy theorists have enough blank ammunition without numpties feeding them more bullets :loopy:

Why do the same type of people then feel the need to post it on a forum? I for one would never have seen it otherwise.

Because stupid people believe stupid stories and if it sells then smart people who publish stupid stories make money out of it

Alex Jones I'm sure must be raking it in. (He's worth $5 million apparently.)

Officially he's never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. Officially.

Unfortunately those of us who seek to question the accepted view are often tarred with the same brush. Accepting everything, questioning nothing.

If I were someone in power, not necessarily involved in a conspiracy but perhaps not wanting the public to get too interested in what I was up to, I would bless the name of Alex Jones.

Alex Jones I'm sure must be raking it in. (He's worth $5 million apparently.)

Officially he's never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. Officially.

Unfortunately those of us who seek to question the accepted view are often tarred with the same brush. Accepting everything, questioning nothing.

If I were someone in power, not necessarily involved in a conspiracy but perhaps not wanting the public to get too interested in what I was up to, I would bless the name of Alex Jones.

You've never heard of the National Enquirer I'm sure but the owners must be as rich or richer than Bill Gates :D

So Alex Jones is worth just over 3 million pounds, well that is net worth, and compared to such below is peanuts:

McCartney, 70, has topped all the charts for the country’s wealthiest musicians since The Sunday Times Rich List began in 1989, when the former Beatle was worth £80m. By 1993, the McCartney fortune had grown to £400m.

Adele tops the 2013 Young Music Rich List, of entertainers aged 30 and under, with a £30m fortune. With the continued worldwide success of her album 21, this is a 50% increase on the £20m fortune the Oscar-winning singer-songwriter topped the Young Music Rich List with in 2012.

One Direction have become Britain’s richest boy band, with combined wealth of £25m. This puts them just £1m ahead of the combined wealth of the four members of JLS, Jonathan (JB) Gill, 26, Marvin Humes, 28, Aston Merrygold, 25, and Ortisé Williams, 26, who now share a total fortune of £24m, being each worth £6m.

Archived