Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charl

So Alex Jones is worth just over 3 million pounds, well that is net worth, and compared to such below is peanuts:

McCartney, 70, has topped all the charts for the country’s wealthiest musicians since The Sunday Times Rich List began in 1989, when the former Beatle was worth £80m. By 1993, the McCartney fortune had grown to £400m.

So let us know when Alex Jones writes something as good as "Eleanor Rigby" :cool:

Alex Jones I'm sure must be raking it in. (He's worth $5 million apparently.)

Officially he's never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. Officially.

Unfortunately those of us who seek to question the accepted view are often tarred with the same brush. Accepting everything, questioning nothing.

If I were someone in power, not necessarily involved in a conspiracy but perhaps not wanting the public to get too interested in what I was up to, I would bless the name of Alex Jones.

There are plenty of people who think Alex Jones is a government shill, and then plenty of people who think those people are shills out to discredit AJ. Idiots the lot of 'em.

jb

Why do the same type of people then feel the need to post it on a forum? I for one would never have seen it otherwise.
We need a laugh now and then.

---------- Post added 17-10-2013 at 12:47 ----------

You've never heard of the National Enquirer I'm sure but the owners must be as rich or richer than Bill Gates :D
They have their own National Enquirer . Its called the Sun.

We need a laugh now and then.

---------- Post added 17-10-2013 at 12:47 ----------

They have their own National Enquirer . Its called the Sun.

They wouldn't allow the Sun on store check out stands in this part of the world. Imagine all the high school kids ripping out the center pages when the store clerks weren't looking? :D

Archived