Melanie Gross Sheffield S7

Trevor S Gross Sheffield S10

Dulcie J Gross Sheffield S6

Dulcie J Gross Sheffield S10

Patricia A Gross Sheffield S10

Roderich J Gross Sheffield S7

Catherine R Gross Sheffield S10

Geraldine R Gross Sheffield S10

U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 Schools, Directories & Church Histories View Image

Name: Paul J Gross

Spouse: Joan R Gross

Residence: date - city, Maryland, USA

Has anyone got a world wide Ancestry account as I think this may be him.

I don't think this is them as according to the marriage register Joan did not have a second christian name.

By the way, I was surprised to find that Gross is a fairly common name in England. For example in 1950 (the year Paul Gross was born) there were 23 Gross births!

192.com I have found a few Gross's in newark the follownig Are

Marjorie Gross ER 2010-13 Newark full Address

Paul Gross ER 2010-13 Age 60-64 Newark full Address

Mary Gross ER 2002-08 Newark full Address

Marjorie Gross ER 2002-09 Newark full Address

Mary Gross ER 2011-13 Newark full Address

Paul Gross ER 2013 Newark full Address

Does Anyone have an a Account with 192.com please

you have to pay to find out they full Address

I would be very greatfull for any details of they full Address in Newark want to write to them all so can you please pm me please with they full Address, Postcodes and phone number they may have want to send them a christmas cards this will be the very first ever sent to my half brother and his family it would be a dream come true Also am saving up to your to Newark un 2014 I want love knock on his door to see his half sister for the very first time he may slam the door in my face of he could hug me I dont know whats gping to happen next all I want are photo's of them all and the answers to the Question I want ask them 43 years of memories I dont even know about please let my wish come true they are milliins in this world wanting to find they long lost family and I want to find my past hoping to find the truth out about the Gross's family please help me with my search and for my own piece of mind Thankyou

---------- Post added 20-10-2013 at 16:41 ----------

Also Gross's Family Tree

---------- Post added 20-10-2013 at 16:43 ----------

192.com I have found a few Gross's in newark the follownig Are

Marjorie Gross ER 2010-13 Newark full Address

Paul Gross ER 2010-13 Age 60-64 Newark full Address

Mary Gross ER 2002-08 Newark full Address

Marjorie Gross ER 2002-09 Newark full Address

Mary Gross ER 2011-13 Newark full Address

Paul Gross ER 2013 Newark full Address

Does Anyone have an a Account with 192.com please

you have to pay to find out they full Address

I would be very greatfull for any details of they full Address in Newark want to write to them all so can you please pm me please with they full Address, Postcodes and phone number they may have want to send them a christmas cards this will be the very first ever sent to my half brother and his family it would be a dream come true Also am saving up to your to Newark un 2014 I want love knock on his door to see his half sister for the very first time he may slam the door in my face of he could hug me I dont know whats gping to happen next all I want are photo's of them all and the answers to the Question I want ask them 43 years of memories I dont even know about please let my wish come true they are milliins in this world wanting to find they long lost family and I want to find my past hoping to find the truth out about the Gross's family please help me with my search and for my own piece of mind Thankyou

Hello Tracey,

Have you considered trying to make contact via Marjorie's brothers/sisters?

'Assuming' she was born in Sheffield c1925, and not previously married, I think I may have a couple of telephone numbers worth trying.

I wouldn't worry too much about what you are going to say just yet as I'm sure it will come to you :wink: And if they don't want to know you then will they be worth knowing anyway.

Regards.

Thank you all for your help in trying to find my friends Dad and half-brother. Fingers crossed with the info you've given Tracey, will be able to find them both. Here for you hun either way but hopefully you'll have a happy ending :)

Its great to see so many people helping each other. And this has also given me some ideas and websites to try to trace my family tree too, so thank you from me for that. Heres another site too for people to try thats got births, deaths and marriages on and a forum too - its called http://www.freebmd.org.uk And also if you want to record your family tree for free theres http://www.familyecho.com Both great sites :)

Thanks again everyone :)

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 11:32 ----------

Yes indeed. I also looked at the thread but could not find anything further. If Paul J. Gross were in this country he would surely have shown up on electoral rolls. It was only in c..2005 that many people began to 'opt out' of the edited roll (usually to avoid junk mail) and the 2003 roll that I have on a CD apparently includes some 44 million people, but there is no Paul J. Gross or Joan Gross (with no middle initial). The name Johann Gross could hardly be more German - I just wonder if he came to England as a prisoner-of-war? My German godfather Karl Fauser was in Lodge Moor Camp and he went home in 1948, but I know that some of his fellow prisoners settled in England, especially those who came from areas of "Greater Germany" that became part of the Eastern Bloc (Sudetenland, Silesia etc).

Hi just wondering which sites you go on for the upto date electoral rolls please, as know that for census records there isnt any yet after 1911 because of the 100yr protection clause. thank you :)

Archived