Find my biological father and half brother

It's just that there's a death registration which could be his, maybe if you purchased the death certificate it would give you more detail.

There may not be a grave as cremation has been taking place more frequently than burials.

Do you know what his occupation was?

I am so upset I havnt heard anyrhing it so heartbreaking for me si what do I do if they dont contact me me I so much want to meet my half brother and bye the way I have two sons they middle names are paul and jason and my half brother is paul J gross and I never knew I had a had an half brother till a minth ago I went to the library all I had to go on was my real father address and where he worked and blackpool thats all I had to go on thankyou you to everyone that has helped me

Give it a bit more time I know you want to meet your half brother and if Marjorie has passed your phone number on he might just be trying to get his head round things. I think that males are much worse than females when it comes to keeping in touch even in close families.

Give it a bit more time I know you want to meet your half brother and if Marjorie has passed your phone number on he might just be trying to get his head round things. I think that males are much worse than females when it comes to keeping in touch even in close families.

yes we;re much worse but also a lot more practical, if you've grow up even with a full step a tie is in place good or bad but a stranger is a stranger and with a friend you get to chose:|:|:|

Hello everyone I know where my real father grave is so am going one day next I rang marjorie sister up today and spoke to cissie my half brother and his mum marjorie doesn't want anything to do with me am heartbroke and am never going to see a photo of my real father and half brother I would like to thank everyone who have helped me thankyou so very much for all your help

Really sorry to hear that they don't want anything to do with you - but at least you are finding some information from the sister. Would she speak up on your behalf and see if they would change their mind. Perhaps she could just ask for a photo of your 'dad' to pass on to you.

I am not giving up ok they dont want to know I know someone who works for the law if I have too I will take this to court just to get a photo of my real father andhalf brother I have to do something am not the only one this world who are seaching for they real partents and half brothers or sisters they are millions of people searching for long lost family am not giving up I will get to know the truth

Archived