Find my biological father and half brother

Found out my real father died 26.11.76 he was age 50 and cremated he had three brothers they all died would like to know they names and if his three brothers had any sons and daughters

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 12:59 ----------

Anyone got any advice how I can get a photo of my real father and half brother marjorie doesn't want anything to do with me so what do I do now help me please

---------- Post added 13-11-2013 at 19:22 ----------

I had a letter from mrs gross today she doesn't want me to contact in any way she siad there is nothing to be said on the matter she did say john gross died in 1976 and he had one brother was missing in action in russia presumed dead am not giving up so am going to write long lost family' find my past' and surprise surpise I also went to Hutcliffe wood crematorium & gardens of remembers where his ashes are scattered I wrote my real father a letter I have finaly found you I never met rest in peace John Gross your forevery in my heart left the letter there and a red rose see what happens next

---------- Post added 17-11-2013 at 15:34 ----------

Well the search has ended for the Gross family so now am looking into family tree search thankyou to everyone that has helped thankyou so very much for your advice

• 1 month later...

Thank you to everyone who has helped am going to get legel advice on how to get a photo of my real father he might have left me a photo or a letter in his will am not giving up I will never give up on my search for my real father this is only the beginning and it will never be the end ok the gross family dont want anything to do with me I can understand that there are other ways around it I will find all the answers to all those question I want to ask and to get to know everything about him

---------- Post added 19-12-2013 at 02:01 ----------

Happy Christmas everyone x

Archived