How can someone find a solicitor

Wouldn't he have a receipt of the solicitors fee?

You could contact the Nottingham Land Registry, sometimes the solictor's office secretary signs as witness on the transfer deed.

Ultimately you can get a replacement Land Certificate (deeds) for a fee.

Wouldn't he have a receipt of the solicitors fee?

You could contact the Nottingham Land Registry, sometimes the solictor's office secretary signs as witness on the transfer deed.

In any event, HMLR will know to whom the last Title Information Document was issued.

Ultimately you can get a replacement Land Certificate (deeds) for a fee.

No. Land Certificates were abolished with effect from late 2003.

But one can buy an up-to-date copy of the Register entries for £3, using https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0C7IdFQG9k5Tz/

I remember him showing me the solicitors letter, but he's not even saved any paperwork, or if he did his ex would have dumped it, no mortgage he paid cash when he bought it from council. He's a hard worker, but no good with paper work.(never saves owt) I have printed your help for him, thanks

Archived