Poor Prince Georgie !!

I'm not sure you know, Buckingham Palace is falling to bits apparently and the heating bill is through the roof. Maybe in the future the royals really will all be huddled around a one bar electric fire... in the state room.

Penny for the meter guvna?

Wearing jumpers? :hihi:

I saw that interview yesterday He was talking out of his annus horribilis yet again as if his grandchildren will have to worry about a pension and HE is supposed to be our next King he is a batty as a bat ,a carbon copy of his blooming father ................x

Have you met him? I think you would get on , I suspect you have much in common.

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 10:42 ----------

Prince Harry's real father.

He bonked Harry's mum. Harry is the spitting image of him. It's not rocket science.

You have no evidence for this whatsoever, In any case what does it matter, the man is a serving soldier, seems to earn his keep. are you sure that your father sired you?

I would bet most of them have, it tends to be the envious spite filled blatherers like you who don't work.

Ah Xenia, you shouldn't judge others by your own standards.

FYI I have a job... and it doesn't involve guarding empty units and doffing my cap to my master :hihi:

Ah Xenia, you shouldn't judge others by your own standards.

FYI I have a job... and it doesn't involve guarding empty units and doffing my cap to my master :hihi:

Hi Mr M is it really Xenia? I'm just sad that they've announced the godparents and I'm not one of them.:hihi: I'm just glad it's not the chuffing Beckham's either, I don't know about working one of them in photo looks about 80.

But in Hillpigs world he should work till he drops dead, and then sacked for sleeping on the job.

Hi Mr M is it really Xenia? I'm just sad that they've announced the godparents and I'm not one of them.:hihi: I'm just glad it's not the chuffing Beckham's either, I don't know about working one of them in photo looks about 80.

But in Hillpigs world he should work till he drops dead, and then sacked for sleeping on the job.

:hihi: I think Xenia / Hillpig is annoyed that he's not been asked to be one of the Godparents :hihi:

Archived