Rc nitro car help

cheers for that buddy also i bought a cenmg16 of someone was suppose to be working but when i start it up doesnt idle just goes of by itself wheel dont stop turning ive tried the idel screw ect no joy i reckon the clutch spring as gone im new to rc nitro cars could someone give me a price aslong as cheap to fit new clutch spring i have the part just wouldnt no how to fit it

cheers for that buddy also i bought a cenmg16 of someone was suppose to be working but when i start it up doesnt idle just goes of by itself wheel dont stop turning ive tried the idel screw ect no joy i reckon the clutch spring as gone im new to rc nitro cars could someone give me a price aslong as cheap to fit new clutch spring i have the part just wouldnt no how to fit it

its very easy, Repairing it is part of the fun, I use to built tamiya kits and race then, when it is broken i can repair it easy, just google the diagram and take it apart, you will learn how the thing works

just got a hpi bullet 3.0

was wondering if it can reverse is got a couple of switches on remote but tried these think there called reverse switch but does nothing

Just into RC plane crashing, or arriving early as the experts say. I believe the reverse switch you talk about is for the plane servo's, as said it reverses them - I think.

Angel.

Just into RC plane crashing, or arriving early as the experts say. I believe the reverse switch you talk about is for the plane servo's, as said it reverses them - I think.

Angel.

if you want a cheap quadcopter would highly reccomend the hubsan x4 mini

30 quid at mighty models behind leppings lane

really easy to fly really fast and super stable

also has dual rates you can set on remote 2.4ghz

led lights ect...

only fault is the lipo's dont last long on a full charge maybe 5 mins but you can upgrade batt from a 240mha to a 340mha

---------- Post added 18-10-2013 at 12:29 ----------

also look brilliant in dark when battiries are low the 4 led lights flash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrFVWerz39U

---------- Post added 18-10-2013 at 12:30 ----------

i did the clucth spring was told i would need to remove the engine from frame to get to it but did it without removing engine very easy to do really

Archived