Winter Solstices Yoga Workshop 21 December only 3 spaces left..

Hello there friends,

I have three spaces left in the following workshop. If you are interested please contact me on the details given below.

Winter Solstices Yoga Workshop on 21 December

10.45am — 2.15 pm, Shirley House, 31 Psalter Lane, S11 8YL, £25 waged and £20 concession.

Winter magic is upon us once again. Come and enjoy a yoga workshop filled with candle light, music, love and warmth. The winter solstices is a time to reflect, retreat and nourish ourselves. What would you like you and our planet to be like in 2014? In this yoga workshop we will explore the subtler aspects of our yoga practice to enable us to retreat deeply so that we can reflect on what we want to take forward and what we need to let go of and then to nourish the seeds for 2014. Through movement, colour, visualisations, relaxation and meditation this will be achieved. Spaces are limited. This workshop has been running for many years and is very popular so book early.

Some testimonials received from our recent Autumn Equinox Rabbit in the Moon Yoga walk follow...

"I wanted to thank you for such an amazingly memorable evening last week. I have been having difficulty finding the words to sum up what a wonderful experience it was. It was certainly one I will hold in my thoughts for a long time to come. I gained so much strength from being with such a lovely group shaing such a wonderful experince in a very special environment. The sense of calm and relaxation stayed with me throughout the week. I look foward to being able to join you again and hope that you will kerp me informed of events as they arise. Many thanks for an excellently organised and planned wonderful evening." Amanda x

"I enjoyed everything about this event. From walking through the woods, doing yoga outdoors, having poetry read to us during relaxation, which was topped by having a picnic on top of the rock formation, then waiting for the moon to rise. I found I had a smile on my face, all the way back on the return journey by torch light. It was a very memorable experience!" P.N. Project Manager

"Wonderfully relaxing and enjoyable experience of yoga in the natural environment and it is all thanks to Jo and Ben for the amazing planning, organisation and execution of the workshop!" A.R. Psychologist

Many thanks for your time.

With warmest wishes,

Jo

Yoga Nature

http://www.yoganaturesheffield.org.uk

jo@yoganaturesheffield.org.uk

07816 540 261

Archived