British muslims warned

Thanks for that Imam angos.

So BF have you asked your Muslim mates about this?

Wife Beating in Islam - WikiIslam

wikiislam.net/wiki/Wife_Beating_in_Islam‎

Jump to Wife-Beating in the Qur'an - Domestic violence is a societal problem in many countries, but in the Muslim world it is divinely ordained and justified by the Qur'an ...

Here you go, an Imam that used the word of God to justify violence, I could more silly excuses for them.

The Tunisian imam Mohammad Hammami, who preached in a Paris mosque, has been expelled by France due to statements which ''incite violent jihad, are anti-Semitic and which justify the use of violence'' against women. The announcement was made by the interior ministry, which noted that Hammami had been expelled due to his ''deliberate, repeated and unacceptable provocations'' constituting a threat to France's security and society.

He represents all Muslims does he?

Have you ever wondered why we're still alive if Muslims are programmed to kill unbelievers?

Would you like me to trawl Google and find instances of representatives of other religions condoning violence? Have a look at some of the lary utterances from religious men in Ireland during the conflicts.

What do you think Christian priests in Burundi have to say about homosexuals in Africa? It ain't 'peace n love'. Not for one minute do I believe Christians generally follow their nonsense.

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 22:58 ----------

So BF have you asked your Muslim mates about this?

Wife Beating in Islam - WikiIslam

wikiislam.net/wiki/Wife_Beating_in_Islam‎

Jump to Wife-Beating in the Qur'an - Domestic violence is a societal problem in many countries, but in the Muslim world it is divinely ordained and justified by the Qur'an ...

I don't know anyone of any religion who condones domestic violence or the subordination of women in anyway, and I wouldn't associate with them if they did.

Do you hang out with many wife beaters PG?

What do your Muslim mates think?

I don't know anyone of any religion who condones domestic violence or the subordination of women in anyway, and I wouldn't associate with them if they did.

Do you hang out with many wife beaters PG?

So you're saying that they aren't true Muslims as they don't follow the Quran where it instructs Muslim men how, why and when to beat their wives but nowhere does it tell Muslim women to do the same to their husbands.

Bit of a one sided religion if you ask me, what do you think?

So you're saying that they aren't true Muslims as they don't follow the Quran where it instructs Muslim men how, why and when to beat their wives but nowhere does it tell Muslim women to do the same to their husbands.

Bit of a one sided religion if you ask me, what do you think?

I have the same opinion on Islam as I have on any religion-it's mumbo jumbo.

I don't judge people on what religion they subscribe to, I judge them on how I find them.

They all are. They're the domain of men. Women get a look in when they're told.

I can't believe it I find myself agreeing with you, are you feeling alright?

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 23:13 ----------

I have the same opinion on Islam as I have on any religion-it's mumbo jumbo.

Blasphemy now, wow you'll get a fatwah, thinwah, and a wah wah issued against you.

I know but you posted Islam is Mumbo Jumbo, wouldn't like to be in your shoes.:help:

The joke is that BF is the victim of terrorism himself. His life is dominated by a concern to keep posting positive things about Islam. As a result he must remain on duty just in case a passing non believer posts on here. :hihi::hihi:

The joke is that BF is the victim of terrorism himself. His life is dominated by a concern to keep posting positive things about Islam. As a result he must remain on duty just in case a passing non believer posts on here. :hihi::hihi:

You'll have to look hard to find any support of Islam by me, but I do like saying positive things about people, but of course trying to appreciate that sentiment will leave you wailing like a banshee.

Archived