British muslims warned

He represents all Muslims does he?

He along with millions more use what they believe to be the word of God to justify violent action against women, non believers and anyone one else who doesn't share their views, which is the point I made and the one you appear desperate to dispute.

Have you ever wondered why we're still alive if Muslims are programmed to kill unbelievers?

An other daft question.

Would you like me to trawl Google and find instances of representatives of other religions condoning violence? Have a look at some of the lary utterances from religious men in Ireland during the conflicts.

You can trawl it all you like but it won't change the fact that Muslims use what they believe to be the word of God to justify their violence.

What do you think Christian priests in Burundi have to say about homosexuals in Africa? It ain't 'peace n love'. Not for one minute do I believe Christians generally follow their nonsense.
What does that have to do with the fact that Muslims use what they believe to be the word of God to justify violence.

I don't know anyone of any religion who condones domestic violence or the subordination of women in anyway, and I wouldn't associate with them if they did.
Just because you don't know any does change the fact they exist.

He along with millions more use what they believe to be the word of God to justify violent action against women, non believers and anyone one else who doesn't share their views, which is the point I made and the one you appear desperate to dispute.
This is part of the problem, extrapolating the wackiest utterances of one and associating it with the belief of 'millions'

An other daft question.

For which presumably there's a dafter answer.

You can trawl it all you like but it won't change the fact that Muslims use what they believe to be the word of God to justify their violence.

If you say so.

What does that have to do with the fact that Muslims use what they believe to be the word of God to justify violence.

I think your statement should read 'some Muslims', just as members of some other religions do too.

Just because you don't know any does change the fact they exist.

I didn't say they don't exist, however suggesting it's a phenomenon exclusive to Muslims is clearly facile.

This is part of the problem, extrapolating the wackiest utterances of one and associating it with the belief of 'millions'

For which presumably there's a dafter answer.

If you say so.

I think your statement should read 'some Muslims', just as members of some other religions do too.

I didn't say they don't exist, however suggesting it's a phenomenon exclusive to Muslims is clearly facile.

Its not just one though is it? That's just the one a posted about, look round the world and there are millions with the same belief.

So you don't think that millions believe the Qur'an to be the word of God or you don't believe the Qur'an advocates violence against women and non Muslims?

The sentence doesn't need some, because it clearly only applies to the Muslims that use and support violence, as justified by their belief that the Qur'an is the word of God.

Believing the Qur'an to be the word of God is exclusive to Muslims.

Its not just one though is it? That's just the one a posted about, look round the world and there are millions with the same belief.

So you don't think that millions believe the Qur'an to be the word of God or you don't believe the Qur'an advocates violence against women and non Muslims?

The sentence doesn't need some, because it clearly only applies to the Muslims that use and support violence, as justified by their belief that the Qur'an is the word of God.

FGS Angos change the record :roll:

try watching this

a decent documentary on the subject, in between the extremists there is some DECENT muslims who denounce the violence AND the extremists, including some of her freinds, obviously you wont watch it cos its not what you want to hear, or youll focus on the extremists LOL

FGS Angos change the record :roll:

try watching this

a decent documentary on the subject, in between the extremists there is some DECENT muslims who denounce the violence AND the extremists, including some of her freinds, obviously you wont watch it cos its not what you want to hear, or youll focus on the extremists LOL

And what did you think of that documentary Bell ? Im interested to know your thoughts on it.

There you go again.

I believe my experiences of people and Muslims are no better or worse than the rest of us.

If you say so.

Well logically that would follow.

BF, in my opinion you are defending the indefensable.

We can only generalise on topics like this. Muslims in one way or another are to blame for most of the worlds tensions / terrorism / killings.

Their religion is not modern, their book tells them things that has no place for the year 2013.

They are willing to die for their cause. Thats right - DIE ! Thats how serious some take it.

They feel persucuted wherever they live. They want special treatment, the list is endless to their needs and requirements.

What needs to happen, is moderate Muslims to speak out against radical Islamists. Go on marches in London etc. But dont hold your breath waiting for this to happen.

Its about time Islam grew up and entered the modern world.

We can only generalise on topics like this. Muslims in one way or another are to blame for most of the worlds tensions / terrorism / killings.

Their religion is not modern, their book tells them things that has no place for the year 2013.

They are willing to die for their cause. Thats right - DIE ! Thats how serious some take it.

They feel persucuted wherever they live. They want special treatment, the list is endless to their needs and requirements.

What needs to happen, is moderate Muslims to speak out against radical Islamists. Go on marches in London etc. But dont hold your breath waiting for this to happen.

It's about time more people came forward to tell it how it is which is 'Not all Muslims are terrorists but at this moment in time most terrorists are Muslims'.

Who did you blame for the terrorist atrocities which were committed on the UK mainland during the 70's, 80's and 90's?

As I've said I've no interest in their book, Im interested in them as people and how they behave towards me. To date I've never encountered a Muslim who's tried to do me, my family or friends harm or advocated the kind of rhetoric you and others have used in their name.

As do most people who serve in the military. They're willing to die for their cause and kill others for it.

Absolutely no different from any other group of people.

I won't because I've no expectation that their behaviour should be dictated by people who have an inbuilt dislike of them.

And what did you think of that documentary Bell ? Im interested to know your thoughts on it.

i enjoyed it, thought she was fair minded on the subject, even tho she knew Tommy Robinson

The muslim extremists came out as just that extreme, but like i said there was quite a few "normal" muslims she talked to who denounced the extremists and the violence.

It also showed her wearing the full works and walking down town with her muslim friends and she got abuse from a passer by.

right at the end it also showed how narrow minded tommy robinson was, he just couldnt make himself listen to how normal everyday muslims think and live because he was so wrapped up in how HE thought they thought, just like on here really :P

Archived