British muslims warned

How do you reason that? How can we non-Muslims influence how Muslims practice their religion?
More importantly how can Muslims influence how others practice their religion? England has a very long history of terrorism, subjugation and intolerance because some followed the Christian church of England, whilst others followed the Christian church of Rome..I doubt Plain Talker or any other Muslim could guarantee any influence over the Islamists.

How do we monitor what is preached in Muslim places of worship?

Well you did turn down or trip to Severn Road mosque Zamo, you could have been the religious equivalent of a red under the bed ;)

How do we monitor the views and behaviour of Muslims who do not live amongst us?

That applies to extremists of any persuasion, there's a very lively far right just across the water in Europe, Im as worried about them as I am Islamists.

Originally Posted by melthebell View Post

dont you find it a little odd that after 9 pages theyre now arguing about what the op was about?? british muslims speaking out about extremists? its like theyre so intent on garnering as much bile against muslims and taking the thread so off topic, they forget what the original thread was about

Wor e said

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 14:19 ----------

Hahaha..isn't that an irony!

True, since no UK Muslims speak out about the atrocities why should they be threatened.

Don't recall catholic priests flying airliners into building, bombing busses and the London, setting bombs off everyday targeting men, women and children.

the usual, no answer so change the subject, turn it into my dads bigger than your dad.

but ill play along for a while

in society could child abuse be considered just as heinous as murder? are child abusers seen as the lowest of the low?

True, since no UK Muslims speak out about the atrocities why should they be threatened.

are they not speaking out, was my original link a figment of imagination? you really will argue pink is yellow wont you? you just cannot admit when youre being wrong

You've lost me.

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 14:30 ----------

Paedophilia is not unique to the UK whereas Muslims seem to have the market cornered in Suicide bombing.

Terrorism isn't unique to Muslims, particularly British ones.

are they not speaking out, was my original link a figment of imagination? you really will argue pink is yellow wont you? you just cannot admit when youre being wrong

If one tenth of the Muslims who rioted against The Satanic Verses had demonstrated against the Muslim atrocities it would have been ten times more than actually did.

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 14:33 ----------

Terrorism isn't unique to Muslims, particularly British ones.

True not all terrorists are Muslims it's just that most terrorists are muslims

Paedophilia is not unique to the UK whereas Muslims seem to have the market cornered in Suicide bombing.

brits indulging in peadophillia is, so is brits taking part in terrorism, im not sure where youre going with the last bit you seem to be grasping at straws now, hope youre not trying to say terrorism was cornered in the market by the uk LOL

i suppose in a way we DID help create and fund groups such as al quaeda and the taliban to help fight those nasty ruskies, so i suppose you do have a point

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 14:35 ----------

If one tenth of the Muslims who rioted against The Satanic Verses had demonstrated against the Muslim atrocities it would have been ten times more than actually did.

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 14:33 ----------

True not all terrorists are Muslims it's just that most terrorists are muslims

again my dads bigger than your dad arguement styling

How do you reason that? How can we non-Muslims influence how Muslims practice their religion? How do we monitor what is preached in Muslim places of worship? How do we monitor the views and behaviour of Muslims who do not live amongst us? How are we going to correct, or report, the extremist view of our children when none of them are Muslims?

By standing on a street corner at firvale with a placard condemning extremism?

The only problem with that is Muslims may approach and say.."I'm not an extremist and I haven't encountered extremism personally, and with respect I have a family to look after rather than stand around shouting my lungs out".

Archived