British muslims warned

Do you accept responsibility for this? and if so why?

Responsibility for madmen and people with evil perversions rests with mother nature. They are not the product of national policy or culture or religion. So, no, I don't accept there is a collective responsibility for the actions of such people.

On the other hand...

English football supporters have a collective responsibility to ensure their behaviour is acceptable. Failure to do so may result in collective consequences.

Members of political parties have a collective responsibility for policies and member conduct. There may be collective consequences for failing to have the right policies or failing to manage the conduct of members.

The people of each nation have a collective responsibility for foreign policy. An aggressive foreign policy (ask Germans around in the 40's) may result in collective consequences.

And equally, if I were the member of a religion, then there is collective responsibility for how my religion influenced the behaviour and conduct of fellow members. Failure to manage the conduct of members is likely to result in collective consequences.

Do you not find it pertinent when a statement is deemed idiotic the statement is highly likely to be made by an idiot? I certainly wont appologise for what you type. Funny how you all whine at the term "abuse" but defend the right to abuse by slapping a womans backside in "fun" then scream "PC" has gone mad.

I rest my case. This is against forum rules though. I don't report anyone officially though, I find it childish. All that is aimed at the poster and not the post.

You've broke forum rules twice... now.

I await the next tantrum soon when the dummy flies out of the pram...

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 16:19 ----------

The voice of xenophobia strikes a last chord. Not to mention **** stirrer. You're as transparent as a fart in a fog.

This is abuse again. I request that you keep to the topic... and debate the issue in a grown up way.

of course, white english "christian" people dont have to stand up and be counted for anything, just muslims

Did he commit his crimes because of a sick interpretation of Christianity? Did he commit these crimes (against white people) because he was white? No to both questions. He is simple one of natures abominations.

The evil and intolerance of Islamic extremism on the other hand is the product of nurture not nature. And the Muslim community are responsible for the nurturing.

Did he commit his crimes because of a sick interpretation of Christianity? Did he commit these crimes (against white people) because he was white? No to both questions. He is simple one of natures abominations.

The evil and intolerance of Islamic extremism on the other hand is the product of nurture not nature. And the Muslim community are responsible for the nurturing.

oh give over, changing the rules to suit as usual, KILLING is an extremity of human nature whether its a murderer killing young boys or madmen blowing up trains

Responsibility for madmen and people with evil perversions rests with mother nature.

English football supporters have a collective responsibility to ensure their behaviour is acceptable. Failure to do so may result in collective consequences.

How can you have collective responsibility if you lack individual responsibility? or is this a chicken and egg question?

As individuals we grow and are influenced by our peers and parenting. I see no issues with Muslim communities as a collective as I see no issues collectively with the indigenous. Both have problems but those problems do not reflect the collective as a whole.

oh give over, changing the rules to suit as usual, KILLING is an extremity of human nature whether its a murderer killing young boys or madmen blowing up trains

You're so wrong mel. Some are just crimes and some are political motivated crimes. Its like comparing a war criminal to a drunk driver who runs someone over.

You completely miss the point he makes, your abusive and repetitive outburst border on the moronic. Try reading what he and others state before hitting the keyboard.

Archived