British muslims warned

I've addressed your points comprehensively, politely and succinctly-so perhaps you could tell me how I've mis-represented you?

This response is typical of you, anyone reading my post and your response objectively can see that you have no argument, you extract a sentence or a phrase out of context and then seek to belittle the post.

This is your style, you do it with other posters, you have nothing to bring to the debate, its just that you disagree philosophically with what they are posting and seek to diminish their content in this schneid way.

Pathetic.

This response is typical of you, anyone reading my post and your response objectively can see that you have no argument, you extract a sentence or a phrase out of context and then seek to belittle the post.

This is your style, you do it with other posters, you have nothing to bring to the debate, its just that you disagree philosophically with what they are posting and seek to diminish their content in this schneid way.

Pathetic.

You've noticed that too.

I never suggested BF was.That was your trick. I did suggest through your misspelling that you could be rather than cold be.

I didn't suggest he could be, It was your post,

Yeah..the xenophobes in all their differing disguises do it.

And as I said I doubt he is a xenophobe. Now stop backtracking.

The word islam is described as wholeness peace safety.

It is only a word and a meaning. I know many kind loving trustworthy Islamic people, and see other types on the news.

I once did a job for one that threatened to kill me because I spoken to his wife after I finished a job in his house, he called me 10 times to say he kill me if I ever did that again.

My best most trustworthy friend I worked for is also with Islam.

Mohammed had the word Islam (peace) moulded in gold on his sword, strange combination, maybe that's why some go for war and others want peace, you cant have them at the same time together.

I know I'm coming to this one late, but the word Islam emphatically does not mean peace. You only have to look it up in, let's say, a dictionary maybe. It means submission, the implication being submission to the will of God. I don't know where this idea that it means peace came from but it's just flat out not true.

This of course tells one very little about the nature of muslims, but it is at least a fact standing out in a sea of opinion.

Archived