British muslims warned

This response is typical of you, anyone reading my post and your response objectively can see that you have no argument, you extract a sentence or a phrase out of context and then seek to belittle the post.

This is your style, you do it with other posters, you have nothing to bring to the debate, its just that you disagree philosophically with what they are posting and seek to diminish their content in this schneid way.

Pathetic.

Do you have anything constructive to say about the op at all?

Yeah..the xenophobes in all their differing disguises do it.

That's you, a Progressive Liberal. There's no racist like a Liberal Racist. You throw slurs about even though you know they are not true. You have lost this debate by being abusive and ill informed.

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 23:21 ----------

Do you have anything constructive to say about the op at all?

I'm sorry to say that your hidden agenda is becoming more and more evident by the day.

That's you, a Progressive Liberal. There's no racist like a Liberal Racist. You throw slurs about even though you know they are not true. You have lost this debate by being abusive and ill informed.

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 23:21 ----------

I'm sorry to say that your hidden agenda is becoming more and more evident by the day.

What, you mean like asking someone if they have something to say about the subject of the thread?

What, you mean like asking someone if they have something to say about the subject of the thread?

They're not a balanced opinion. They're a political mantra. I feel you have a grudge that you try to hide by throwing in the odd platitude to other posters. But the grudge is showing.

They're not a balanced opinion. They're a political mantra. I feel you have a grudge that you try to hide by throwing in the odd platitude to other posters. But the grudge is showing.

soooo do you have anything to say on the op? :huh:

Those who have been "warned" should receive the full support of the state. I think they will be shunned within their own communities though... which is a shame.

i havent seen any updates on the news article since, but one of thems an imam so im not so sure he'll be shunned by the general community, im sure youre still trying to get a dig in there though even though coming across as decent and sensible.

oh give over, changing the rules to suit as usual, KILLING is an extremity of human nature whether its a murderer killing young boys or madmen blowing up trains

If someone kills because they are born with a pschotic disorder it is a fault of nature.

If someone kills in the name of religion it is a fault of nurture. And those doing the nurturing have a responsibility for the results of their nurturing and a responsibility to do better in the future.

What rules am I changing? :huh:

IMO you're wrong. In this instance extremism is the product of extremism within the Islamic faith. If you have evidence that Islamic extremism is the norm within the Muslim community then by all means I'll get me placard out and dance on a corner with you.

If 90% of pupils leave a school with 8 or more GCSE's at grade A-C does it mean the school is not responsibility if the other 10% leave with no qualifications? Of course not, the school does the teaching and is responsible for all the outcomes... not just the good ones!

Why shouldn't we judge the results of communities and religions in the same way?

How can you have collective responsibility if you lack individual responsibility? or is this a chicken and egg question?

Sorry, I don't really understand the question. Of course there is individual responsibility but that doesn't mean others can't also be culpable.

As individuals we grow and are influenced by our peers and parenting. I see no issues with Muslim communities as a collective as I see no issues collectively with the indigenous. Both have problems but those problems do not reflect the collective as a whole.

If the nurturing of one community results in a significantly higher number of people turning into intolerant extremists willing to commit acts of terror, then how doesn't that reflect on the nurturing of that community?

i havent seen any updates on the news article since, but one of thems an imam so im not so sure he'll be shunned by the general community, im sure youre still trying to get a dig in there though even though coming across as decent and sensible.

No not really. I knew of the man who lived on the Wensley Estate at Grimesthorpe who reported some people for planning terrorism.. can't remember all the details though... he had to be moved as far as I can remember....

This is a usual accusation by Progressive Liberals... you can't find anything racist in the post but still throw the racist accusation because I must be hiding my real thoughts.....

I'm not a racist at all. You are mel but you can't see it. I'm not saying that you are evil and treat people badly because of their race, but you treat none whites with kid gloves, you don't treat them the same as the indigenous white population. So you treat one race less favourably than another, that's racist, by definition. I treat every body the same. So am not a racist.

Archived