British muslims warned

The word islam is described as wholeness peace safety.

It is only a word and a meaning. I know many kind loving trustworthy Islamic people, and see other types on the news.

I once did a job for one that threatened to kill me because I spoken to his wife after I finished a job in his house, he called me 10 times to say he kill me if I ever did that again.

My best most trustworthy friend I worked for is also with Islam.

Mohammed had the word Islam (peace) moulded in gold on his sword, strange combination, maybe that's why some go for war and others want peace, you cant have them at the same time together.

There are little things that you seem to have picked up on to make you suggest mafya could be a terrorist.
Well obviously all Muslims are terrorists aren't they?

Why did you do that, even in jest?

It flushes out the gobfrothers from normal people with the wit to recognise the subtleties in human behaviour and appreciate there's good and bad in all of us. ;)

Well obviously all Muslims are terrorists aren't they?

Well I would have given them the benefit of the doubt, but as you have set yourself up as the expert in such matters, who am I to argue?

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 19:35 ----------

It flushes out the gobfrothers from normal people with the wit to recognise the subtleties in human behaviour and appreciate there's good and bad in all of us. ;)

So tell us all about Stalin, Hitler & Bin Laden's good points.

Well I would have given them the benefit of the doubt, but as you have set yourself up as the expert in such matters, who am I to argue?

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 19:35 ----------

So tell us all about Stalin, Hitler & Bin Laden's good points.

I rest my case :)

hes brave yes, but thats not the point

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 16:14 ----------

and plenty of those speaking out against the extremists have one thing in common, they ALL say the terrorists arent really muslim, terrorism is against islam, including in the stacey dooley video i recently watched on youtube

so it depends whod you rather believe, obviously believing the terrorists back up your point of view/ mindset

Sorry I don't buy this nonsense about Islamic terrorists not being viewed as Muslims by normal Muslims. The reason being I remember what happened when Osama (not a "real" Muslim of course, being a terrorist) was dumped in the sea, all we heard was normal moderate Muslims bleating on about how disrespectful it was not to give this terrorist a non-Islamic send off.

If what you're saying is true, I don't see how they would have given a fig if they fed him to hungry pigs Snatch style.

Sorry I don't buy this nonsense about Islamic terrorists not being viewed as Muslims by normal Muslims. The reason being I remember what happened when Osama (not a "real" Muslim of course, being a terrorist) was dumped in the sea, all we heard was normal moderate Muslims bleating on about how disrespectful it was not to give this terrorist a non-Islamic send off.

If what you're saying is true, I don't see how they would have given a fig if they fed him to hungry pigs Snatch style.

This Muslim didn't bleat about that...

Archived