I hope this child is reunited with her parents soon

Possibly saving an abducted child is racism how?

In what realm of fantasy is that interfering? If the police are given a reason to suspect the child is not theirs should they be left alone, you know, because they are Roma and it might be a bit racist.

There are laws for a reason. You can`t just "give" a child away. She is suspected to have been sold to them.

Possibly saving an abducted child is racism how?

In what realm of fantasy is that interfering? If the police are given a reason to suspect the child is not theirs should they be left alone, you know, because they are Roma and it might be a bit racist.

There are laws for a reason. You can`t just "give" a child away. She is suspected to have been sold to them.

i think he means its racial stereotyping, ie:- that child doesnt look like you so its not yours

i think he means its racial stereotyping, ie:- that child doesnt look like you so its not yours

Would it be ok for the police or social services to go into a camp of gypsies thinking that this lot are a bunch of thieves and criminals?

Archived