Boy Scout topples 170million years old rock

At first I thought it would be just a fat kid who accidentally leaned (leant?)/sat on a rock and tipped it over due to his weight.

Now I've seen the video I realise the guy is just being a dick, deliberately

Be careful, apparently calling Bubba "fat" can be against sf rules.....say what you see?

they should be made to cement it back together again :)

That should prove challenging. :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 22:20 ----------

He's probably a creationist who thinks it has only been there for 6,500 years anyway, and that god made it for us to do with as we want.

I seriously doubt they've given it even that much thought.

Be careful, apparently calling Bubba "fat" can be against sf rules.....say what you see?

He should be made to put it back where it was, if he can't manage it after an hour then he should be beat to death with a toffee hammer.

Mod Note:

You are allowed to call someone fat, if you want, but blaming their stupidity and ignorance, because they are, is not. That is what is referred to fat-shaming.

I normally would remove the above posts as questioning moderation and taking the thread off topic, but thought it would be a good reference for those who refuse to contact the helpdesk to ask for clarification of the rules.

Thank you.

fat shaming?

is that an american term? first time ive heard of it????

Mod Note:

I've only heard the term here in the UK, but again, I've lived outside the US for over 8 years now, so not sure of its origin.

Now please bring the thread back on topic. No more further discussion of moderation or terms.

Thank you.

Archived