Boy wanted in Manchester over sex attacks

Evil child. His parents are at fault here.

lmao, nothing like jumping to conclusions, they havent even caught him yet let alone know his background

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 15:56 ----------

Wait...........................

*holds breath*

im waiting

Evil child. His parents are at fault here.

I blame the whole society and its religions for resulting sexual perversities, not just the parents.

A normal healthy sexlife without feeling guilty or forced into marriage single relationships and these awful crimes are not needed.

I had a chance to have normal healthy sexual experiences around that age (a little later) with people enjoying freedom without feeling guilty for something natural.

What has happened here is horrible and preventable.

I blame the whole society and its religions for resulting sexual perversities, not just the parents.

A normal healthy sexlife without feeling guilty or forced into marriage single relationships and these awful crimes are not needed.

I had a chance to have normal healthy sexual experiences around that age (a little later) with people enjoying freedom without feeling guilty for something natural.

What has happened here is horrible and preventable.

lol another one jumping to conclusions before hes even apprehended

lol another one jumping to conclusions before hes even apprehended

I understand what you are saying but the need to do these type of attacks are not a gift from nature.

Without concluding here (only suggesting) television and media has lots of similar dirty attacks in movies and programs calling it entertainment.

They are not to be seen by children but it is dead easy to get dvd that teach children these type of sick attacks.

I understand what you are saying but the need to do these type of attacks are not a gift from nature.

Without concluding here (only suggesting) television and media has lots of similar dirty attacks in movies and programs calling it entertainment.

They are not to be seen by children but it is dead easy to get dvd that teach children these type of sick attacks.

theres lots of reasons why people do what they do, some arent down to bad parenting, watching films, playing games, who knows

Archived