Boy wanted in Manchester over sex attacks

Oh come on melthebell.

Dangling the bait waiting for someone to say "aye,another Asian"

It's more instructive of your thinking style, the most remarkable feature of this offending behaviour is the age of the offender, I didn't even realise he was Asian until reading the extract from the witness statement.

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 20:47 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi: and i thought it was just me who knew what his game plan was

Oh rg, but you rarely see the wood for the trees-usually just two short planks :hihi:

But it is fine to mention his age?

Why?

I think you've misunderstood my post, it's absolutely fine to mention his race (since it's a vital feature in the hunt for him) and his age, since that's what's made the story newsworthy.

I was responding to other posters who seemed to believe the OP had an 'agenda' by creating this thread, I was simply pointing out that it was unlikely since the story was exceptional on its own merits-because of the suspected age of the offender, so a thread could have been created whatever colour/race the offender was.

---------- Post added 19-10-2013 at 22:46 ----------

Why is it ok for the police to mention his race but not SF peeps ?

See above, mega

Oh come off it BF

You n Meth are a double act like Cooperman n Blunderwoman...

This is becoming ever more bizarre...

Mel's started a thread about a 12 year old who's running around Manchester sexually assaulting grown women. Don't you think that's quite noteworthy?

You and others have pointed out an elephant in the room because he doesn't mention the offenders race (or it's worthy of significance)...quite strange if melthebell has a pro Asian agenda that he'd create the thread in the first place if that were the case, it doesn't take a superhero to fathom that out, but you and ricgem are more like Delboy & Rodney.

Yet more tedious bickering removed. Start it again and i'll be issuing bans - and anybody getting a ban can rest assured that they've earned it from their own efforts.

Now back on topic.

Yet more tedious bickering removed. Start it again and i'll be issuing bans - and anybody getting a ban can rest assured that they've earned it from their own efforts.

Now back on topic.

This happened to me and i was charged £15

I was sexually assaulted 4 years ago. He was Arabic and blamed me for accepting fruit And chocolate from him. It's apparently the green light in their eyes ( his defence in court) The chap got dealt with by our Courts and imprisoned but it made me rethink my safety in all occasions. I didn't leave the house for weeks ad it took a lot of counselling to get over it. He was over 60. If kids are abusing people it should raise safe guarding issues At their homes.

the 2 people already arrested on this subject have been released on bail

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24597174

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 13:39 ----------

hmmm yesterday it said both had been released, now its saying th eman of 18 has been released but the 14 year old has been charged and remanded in custody

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-24607544

Archived