Thankyou for bring our witness/bridesmaid gift ideas?

I got personalised gifts from Studio24, very cheap (much cheaper than other personalised online companies) and fab quality! The girls got personalised heart shaped trinket boxes and the men got personalised tankards. They do do other things for younger children personalised teddys ect. I also purchased PJs off there personalised for my girls to wear on the morning - was a lovely touch :)

We got our bridesmaids bracelets, the ushers cufflinks and the best man a watch though am aware you've said no jewellery!!

My brother got his best man and ushers something he knew they would really like - a new tennis racket and an xbox!! Not very traditional but the guys were very happy!!

Again the bridesmaids got bracelets which were given before the wedding so they could wear them on the day.

How about a photo from the day... a night in a hotel / country / city break... champagne... chocolates... vouchers?

Archived