Transfer information please

my transfer back takes 1 hour and 45 minutes without the other hotels included as it will need to go round the other hotels will I defiantly get back to the airport I time for my flight or will I be rushing? oh and it is all booked through Thomas cook

my transfer back takes 1 hour and 45 minutes without the other hotels included as it will need to go round the other hotels will I defiantly get back to the airport I time for my flight or will I be rushing? oh and it is all booked through Thomas cook

What a silly question !

Of course if you're picked up early enough you'll have plenty of time.

If you're late in being picked up then you'll be rushing. :huh:

Resort transfers will get you to the airport in plenty of time. Remember, they do this day in, day out, so they know how long it will take. Even if you are using one of the 3rd party transfer companies such as resorthoppa, they are much the same people and know full well what time they need to collect you and drop you off at the airport with plenty of time left to buy a sombrero and straw donkey from duty free.

Archived