Gunmen kill 3 including 8 year old girl at Egyptian church.

Once more gunmen in Egypt target Christians as the country descends further into anarchy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24605130

This time it is gunmen opening fire on a wedding party.

"Three people, including a girl aged eight, died when gunmen on motorcycles opened fire on a wedding party outside a Coptic Christian church in Cairo.

At least nine others were wounded in the attack in Giza, officials said.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility.

Egypt's Coptic Christian community has been targeted by some Islamists who accuse the Church of backing the army's overthrow of President Mohammed Morsi in July. "

If people fear commenting on such topics, they won't have commented and you can't know anything about them, you can only express your opinion about the people that do post and they are the ones that clearly don't give two monkeys what people like you think of them. ;)

But they do comment angos-intimating all too often that they can't express their true feelings without being a labelled a racist.

Those who don't comment because of this 'fear' obviously didn't have anything reasonable to say in the first place if that's what's dissuading them.

Frankly I've no problem with someone expressing racist views, at least they're being honest about their feelings, what gets me are those who try to justify it by highlighting the misdeeds of those they don't like and then generalising that all that community behave that way.

Frankly I've no problem with someone expressing racist views, at least they're being honest about their feelings, what gets me are those who try to justify it by highlighting the misdeeds of those they don't like and then generalising that all that community behave that way.

But isn't that just a cheap attempt on your part to try to brand anyone who starts a thread concerning these activities as a racist. I can't see anything in this thread for instance that suggests that this type of behaviour is typical of an entire community. Although I can see a pattern in your post as you attempt to deflect the thread away from the OP and very likely have it deleted..

I see the mods are already working down that road.

But isn't that just a cheap attempt on your part to try to brand anyone who starts a thread concerning these activities as a racist.
No it isn't, I've never described anyone as a racist on this forum, despite what you might believe.

I can't see anything in this thread for instance that suggests that this type of behaviour is typical of an entire community. [

I never suggested there was, I was responding to a direct question from another poster.

Although I can see a pattern in your post as you attempt to deflect the thread away from the OP and very likely have it deleted..

Perhaps you overlooked the contribution in post 3? Was there a reason you highlighted mine and not his?

I see the mods are already working down that road.

Good for you. Incidentally many pertinent posts have been deleted, including several of mine.

According to radio 4s Today programme, of Saturday last, Syrian government snipers are in a competition to hit persons trapped by the civil war, either in the groin or the armpit, this is due to the fact, apparently, that gunshot wounds in these areas are difficult to treat.

They have also sought to shoot pregnant women in the abdomen. This is basically Sunni V Shia.

Syria, Egypt, in fact most of the north African states are failed, as is Pakistan, Afghanistan and, increasingly Iran.

The common denominator is Islam.

According to radio 4s Today programme, of Saturday last, Syrian government snipers are in a competition to hit persons trapped by the civil war, either in the groin or the armpit, this is due to the fact, apparently, that gunshot wounds in these areas are difficult to treat.

They have also sought to shoot pregnant women in the abdomen. This is basically Sunni V Shia.

Syria, Egypt, in fact most of the north African states are failed, as is Pakistan, Afghanistan and, increasingly Iran.

You do have a point although I can't help thinking that non of these states seems better off for having their evil despotic dictator removed. Perhaps you have to be an evil despotic dictator in order to run a country dominated by Islam.

Some may consider that a highly provocative statement and also quite a bigoted thing to say.

Archived