Gunmen kill 3 including 8 year old girl at Egyptian church.

Which invariably are evil despotic's or savages?...the terminology is inescapable if the terminology is the limit of debating skills.

Even a moron understands that those that kill because of a faith are savages or evil. Usually a moron never gets past the terminology, being as that is it's probably the limit. If I want to bathe in DM cliché's I'll wait for a link. I'm sure those that negotiated peace terms with IRA savages, never used the term on introduction.

The fact is IMO these killings cannot be justified. In an attempt to understand why any justification was put forward my initial stance would be, never tell a moron he/she is a moron as you're not very likely to get a cohesive explanation as to their action. More likely you'll get yer head cut off or a bomb stuck under your car.

So, let's better the terms "savages" or "evil despots" in an attempt to ride roughshod over the thread, or actually ask the question. Why does (in this case) a person kill 3 people inc a child? Any ideas?

I agree with much of what you say. Regarding your last question, I do not know is my answer, if the killer is caught and questioned his answer will not make sense.

Well you seemed to lap them up.

Not really, quite limited in fact.

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 16:39 ----------

I agree with much of what you say. Regarding your last question, I do not know is my answer, if the killer is caught and questioned his answer will not make sense.

If it's a religious answer it never will. Religion makes no sense. That's not to say any answer is or could be justified.

Which invariably are evil despotic's or savages?...the terminology is inescapable if the terminology is the limit of debating skills.

Even a moron understands that those that kill because of a faith are savages or evil. Usually a moron never gets past the terminology, being as that is it's probably the limit. If I want to bathe in DM cliché's I'll wait for a link. I'm sure those that negotiated peace terms with IRA savages, never used the term on introduction.

The fact is IMO these killings cannot be justified. In an attempt to understand why any justification was put forward my initial stance would be, never tell a moron he/she is a moron as you're not very likely to get a cohesive explanation as to their action. More likely you'll get yer head cut off or a bomb stuck under your car.

So, let's better the terms "savages" or "evil despots" in an attempt to ride roughshod over the thread, or actually ask the question. Why does (in this case) a person kill 3 people inc a child? Any ideas?

:thumbsup:

I would like to request to members, that bickering and snipes at people is not acceptable and to please keep your words towards one another civil.

BF - sorry about that, but the rules are rules. Hopefully a thread on the differences in racism and xenophobia will come up and you can put those statements to proper use. :)

Thanks.

Archived