At least Seven Killed as Blast Hits Train in Pakistan..

For the second time in the last couple of months a train has been blown up in Pakistan killing in injuring civilians. When will these folk join the civilised world?

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_10_21/11-killed-in-Pakistan-bombing-shooting-7116/

At least 11 people were killed in separate attacks in Pakistan targeting a passenger train and police, officials said Monday.

A bomb exploded on a train in the south-western province of Balochistan, killing seven passengers and injuring more than 20 people, police officer Riaz Ahmed Chaudhry said.

The attack disrupted the schedule of several trains in the province, Railways Minister Saad Rafiq said.

At least 10 kilograms of explosive was used in the bomb, the minister added.

Trains and railway stations are frequently attacked in Balochistan, where security forces have been battling insurgents for several decades.

No group has claimed responsibility so far. Baloch rebel groups are seeking autonomy for the province.

Overnight, four policemen were killed by gunmen on motorbikes at a security checkpoint in the north-western province of

I think the initial comment was easy enough to understand ...when will they learn to become civilised ?

Any change will not be voluntary. We need to purge the Islamists with tough action. For our own sakes and for the sake of ordinary Muslims who are either apologists or afraid of retribution.

I think the initial comment was easy enough to understand ...when will they learn to become civilised ?

However it's equivocal-who does the OP want to become civilised? Do we know what their motivation is? Who are the Baloch rebels? Notwithstanding the fact that this is another deplorable terrorist act in Pakistan we need to know some more detail.

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 12:50 ----------

Unlike you I've already stated it.

I asked for an erudite opinion, not a rhetorical question.

However it's equivocal-who does the OP want to become civilised? Do we know what their motivation is? Who are the Baloch rebels? Notwithstanding the fact that this is another deplorable terrorist act in Pakistan we need to know some more detail.

Are there any "details"" that would make the attack justifiable?

You've painted yourself into a corner..... again.

Wouldn't you just love it if you could get folk dancing to your tune?
Ive simply asked some direct questions to establish the nature of your tune, but your needle appears to be stuck.

These threads attract you like a fly to a dead fish.

These news stories attract you like a fly to a dead fish-how many is that this month?

Do you have anything instructive to say about tragedies of this nature and how they can prevented, other than bringing them to our attention ad nauseum?

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 13:06 ----------

Are there any "details"" that would make the attack justifiable?

You've painted yourself into a corner..... again.

No, you've arrived at that conclusion based on things I haven't said.

The fact remains, the OP posts a link to a terrorist attack that's happened thousands of miles away involving people I've never heard of, who've murdered people who in all likelihood follow the same religious code and the OP doesn't give two monkeys about. I'd like to know what motivates them to do that.

What does it matter what their motivation is ? theyve killed full stop there is no excuse for planned murder

Archived