At least Seven Killed as Blast Hits Train in Pakistan..

Do you have an erudite opinion to offer on this human tragedy?

Well do you?

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 21:37 ----------

However it's equivocal-who does the OP want to become civilised? Do we know what their motivation is? Who are the Baloch rebels? Notwithstanding the fact that this is another deplorable terrorist act in Pakistan we need to know some more detail.

You always seem to have a go at people who say it as it is, which is, at this moment in time the vast majority of terrorism can be laid at the door of Muslims.

Well do you?

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 21:37 ----------

You always seem to have a go at people who say it as it is, which is, at this moment in time the vast majority of terrorism can be laid at the door of Muslims.

I can imagine him as an adviser to Neville Chamberlain telling him to appease Hitler.

I can imagine him as an adviser to Neville Chamberlain telling him to appease Hitler.

With the extent of your imagination you probably envisage Muslims with rayguns invading the UK from flying saucers all in glorious technicolour .

---------- Post added 30-10-2013 at 08:16 ----------

You always seem to have a go at people who say it as it is,
As usual the irony in your own statements escapes you.

which is, at this moment in time the vast majority of terrorism can be laid at the door of Muslims.

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted?

With the extent of your imagination you probably envisage Muslims with rayguns invading the UK from flying saucers all in glorious technicolour .

---------- Post added 30-10-2013 at 08:16 ----------

As usual the irony in your own statements escapes you.

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted?

muslamic rayguns?

Archived