Saving the world from terrorism?

There is no Disneyland in Florida, that is in California. The one in Florida is called Disneyworld. I'm surprised such a scholar of events in the United States of America, such as yourself, didn't know that.

Thanks for correcting me Uncle Buck.

I've never claimed i'm an expert on the U S OF A :huh:

Been a few times to watch the boxing.

But then again i probably know more about the states than you yanks know about the rest of the world....

And Britain. Weapons are one of our biggest export. What do you think Cameron was doing in the middle east being followed around by a gaggle of arms dealers?

Well British weapons exports keep many people in Britain in jobs and if British weapons werent available then many other countries would be only too happy to step in and fill the gap

The USA does not just fight terrorism, it gives them weapons, and creates wars.

The iron curtain countries did as much if not more in arming terrorist in the middle east especially

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 16:47 ----------

I love the USA. They're the greatest nation on the planet. Billions in aid, defending the free world and fighting terrorism. God bless the U S of A..

Here, Here :clap: and let's not forget 'The Eagles'.:thumbsup:

The iron curtain countries did as much if not more in arming terrorist in the middle east especially

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 16:47 ----------

Here, Here :clap: and let's not forget 'The Eagles'.:thumbsup:

Yep! I was standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona one day just last week but no girl in a flatbed Ford stopped by though :hihi:

And Britain. Weapons are one of our biggest export. What do you think Cameron was doing in the middle east being followed around by a gaggle of arms dealers?

I never said we didn't sell arms and I don't agree with the fact that we do. But the most poupular weapons in the middle-east, if not the world, is the AK47, the weapon responsible for most deaths ever. You look at most of the armour in the middle east and they are mainly Russain built APCs, tanks and helicopters. I understand the French sell missiles and jet fighters such as the mirage.

Thanks for correcting me Uncle Buck.

I've never claimed i'm an expert on the U S OF A :huh:

Been a few times to watch the boxing.

But then again i probably know more about the states than you yanks know about the rest of the world....

Before I became a Yank, I retired from tne Royal Navy with the rank of Chief Petty Officer. I suspect I have seen more of the world than you ever will, though I admit I've never been to Antarctica.

Archived