Saving the world from terrorism?

None of my ancestors owned plantations or slaves. They were honest working Yorkshire folk and small farmers in rural Ireland.

I refuse therefore to have any sense or feeling of guilt that some so called "progressive" numptys would like to collectively burden us all with.

My eldest son twice was turned down for a place in one of our leading colleges because he was white and the place instead awarded to a non-white candidate who as it turned out scored lower in the qualifying exam.

This kind of old bolax doesn't serve to make things better. It just creates resentment instead. The bottom line is that it's ability that counts irrespective of ethnic origins

None of my ancestors owned plantations or slaves. They were honest working Yorkshire folk and small farmers in rural Ireland.

I refuse therefore to have any sense or feeling of guilt that some so called "progressive" numptys would like to collectively burden us all with.

My eldest son twice was turned down for a place in one of our leading colleges because he was white and the place instead awarded to a non-white candidate who as it turned out scored lower in the qualifying exam.

This kind of old bolax doesn't serve to make things better. It just creates resentment instead. The bottom line is that it's ability that counts irrespective of ethnic origins

Welcome to the world according to Progressives...

Archived