Russia warns rebels from Syria could return and destabilise Europe!

Nikolay Bordyuzha has warned that large numbers of foreign mercenaries are fighting with the rebels in Syria. He fears these fighters could eventually return to Europe & CSTO and attempt to destabilise these countries. What is the UK doing to counter this?

""Hundreds of people from Europe and CSTO countries are fighting in Syria," Bordyuzha told a press conference in Moscow.

"We are concerned that these people may return home and will be able to take part in activities aimed at destabilizing the situations in our countries. The CSTO countries are working on preventing the Syrian scenario from repeating itself.

Several people who fought in Syria have already been detained in some countries of the CSTO."

Was expecting a link from the dodgy RT News to be honest. The scenario is nothing new anyway. We know what can happen, we don't need Russia to tell us. All Russia is doing is trying to influence public opinion to support their view of Assad.

Europe is stoking up problems for the future; as basically predicted by Enoch Powell and others, the burgeoning foreign communities in our midst will rise up one day... it will be like Syria right here in the UK.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

...better batten down your hatches then Hots on

Europe is stoking up problems for the future; as basically predicted by Enoch Powell and others, the burgeoning foreign communities in our midst will rise up one day... it will be like Syria right here in the UK.

Don't fret there are a couple of posters on here who will tell you everything is alright and its all in your imagination when you are recovering from a bomb blast in hospital.

Don't fret there are a couple of posters on here who will tell you everything is alright and its all in your imagination when you are recovering from a bomb blast in hospital.

So in order to demonstrate things aren't alright in Britain you produce a link to something Nikolay Bordyuzha has said, had you even heard of him before you discovered his utterances on the internet? You do know what the Russian position is re Syria, don't you?

Just for the record, I can't think of any terrorists acts committed in Sheffield that have resulted in the death of anybody..or anybody 'recovering in a hospital bed', so how about keeping a sense of perspective?

None of us wants the terrorists here, but we don't want the scaremongerers either.

Just for the record, I can't think of any terrorists acts committed in Sheffield that have resulted in the death of anybody..or anybody 'recovering in a hospital bed', so how about keeping a sense of perspective?

Do you know that no one was killed by a nuclear weapon before the Americans dropped a couple on Japn. No one was killed by a flying bomb until the Germans started firing them at the UK. No one was killed by a hi-jacked aeroplane being deliberately flown into a skyscraper before 9/11. So I'm afraid that your assurances don't really count for much particularly as you seem to spend your life making assurances about how a certain bunch of folk present no danger.

I bet on 9/10 you didn't anticipate what would happen on 9/11.

Nikolay Bordyuzha has warned that large numbers of foreign mercenaries are fighting with the rebels in Syria. He fears these fighters could eventually return to Europe & CSTO and attempt to destabilise these countries. What is the UK doing to counter this?

Aren't we the ones covertly arming/funding them? we could just target them for austerity.

Do you know that no one was killed by a nuclear weapon before the Americans dropped a couple on Japn. No one was killed by a flying bomb until the Germans started firing them at the UK. No one was killed by a hi-jacked aeroplane being deliberately flown into a skyscraper before 9/11. So I'm afraid that your assurances don't really count for much particularly as you seem to spend your life making assurances about how a certain bunch of folk present no danger.

I bet on 9/10 you didn't anticipate what would happen on 9/11.

Of course you're quite right, but events such as these happen with incredible irregularity, so it would be a futile existence if they occupied more than a superficial amount of my coherent thought.

Just as an example, how many people do you think have died from cancer since 9/11? Probably into the many, many millions.

Many of the people you're talking to here now, will succomb to it at some stage in their lives, I can't say the same for terrorism but I don't obsess about the prospect of getting cancer either.

Archived