Why ban smoking drugs IF..

So here I am scanning through the web and I find a website called wellcoolstuff.com and it just made me think about the realism of stopping people smoking drugs if this is allowed.

It is pretty much an accessory website for drug takers they are selling bongs, extra large rolling papers, ISSUE 106 of weed world :loopy: just to list a few.

What is the point in banning people smoking drugs if there going to let them buy accesories to help them in doing so is that not kind of against the whole point of a BAN.

ps before you all start this wasn't a personal jab at any of you that smoke drugs just a general thought.

Whats all this about banning smoking drugs?

I didn't realise the specific act was banned, just the narcotics themselves.

While that site is clearly geared toward smoking pot, the same implements can be used for smoking different types of tobacco - it's quite popular with Middle Eastern communities.

Because any ban is impossible to police. Weed is banned but that wouldn't stop me from being able to pick some up in less than 5 minutes, from many sources.

If you can pick some up in 5 minutes obviously you have information on people who are dealing,surely then it is your public duty to report such scum

So here I am scanning through the web and I find a website called wellcoolstuff.com and it just made me think about the realism of stopping people smoking drugs if this is allowed.

It is pretty much an accessory website for drug takers they are selling bongs, extra large rolling papers, ISSUE 106 of weed world :loopy: just to list a few.

What is the point in banning people smoking drugs if there going to let them buy accesories to help them in doing so is that not kind of against the whole point of a BAN.

ps before you all start this wasn't a personal jab at any of you that smoke drugs just a general thought.

back in the day they were called "head" shops

If you can pick some up in 5 minutes obviously you have information on people who are dealing,surely then it is your public duty to report such scum

Fairly sure if you wonder around the right (or wrong) parts of town and ask a few likely looking souls you will be able to find something.

Archived