Why ban smoking drugs IF..

So you'd be happy to let loose another danger on the roads, wow:suspect:

What "other" danger?

Anyone who wants to get behind the wheel when intoxicated (either on legal or illegal drugs) can do so already. Illegal drugs are already freely available.

Is there any reason you think that existing systems for dealing with intoxicated drivers wouldn't work?

You failed to address any of the points raised by creating yet another extreme example that isn't really rooted in reality.

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 13:09 ----------

Any proof of your assertions?

Most of them are blindingly obvious to anyone who bothers to actually think about it, however, there are also many examples where it's been tried and it's been a success. Maybe you should look some up?

Do you have any proof for any of the assertions you have made?

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 13:13 ----------

Look you've got to take it with a pinch of salt and make a joke of it, how can you take these people seriously.

Why can't you take "these people" seriously? Why bother posting at all if you show such contempt for the process of debate?

What "other" danger?

Anyone who wants to get behind the wheel when intoxicated (either on legal or illegal drugs) can do so already. Illegal drugs are already freely available.

Is there any reason you think that existing systems for dealing with intoxicated drivers wouldn't work?

You failed to address any of the points raised by creating yet another extreme example that isn't really rooted in reality.

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 13:09 ----------

Most of them are blindingly obvious to anyone who bothers to actually think about it, however, there are also many examples where it's been tried and it's been a success. Maybe you should look some up?

Do you have any proof for any of the assertions you have made?

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 13:13 ----------

Why can't you take "these people" seriously? Why bother posting at all if you show such contempt for the process of debate?

weve seen how "they" debate in the islam and general threads etc, youre surprised?

weve seen how "they" debate in the islam and general threads etc, youre surprised?

Not at all, it's quite amusing. You know they're on the ropes when they have to resort to insults rather than anything of any substance.

The irony being that the people Peer accuses of being "pot heads" seem to be far more coherent and literate in their responses.

Not at all, it's quite amusing. You know they're on the ropes when they have to resort to insults rather than anything of any substance ;)

Still, it's fun watching them having to avoid simple questions over and over and over again.

It'd still be nice if Peer could actually respond to any questions with answers rather than silliness and insults.

You can tell when they've lost face they start insults, veiled obscenities etc to get a topic closed.

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 17:10 ----------

I wonder what our cannabis fans think of a mother with an infant using wacky bakka?

They'll no doubt tell us it's good for the baby.

You can tell when they've lost face they start insults, veiled obscenities etc to get a topic closed.

The insults are entirely yours. I'm merely asking why you have to resort to them rather than responding intelligently?

I wonder what our cannabis fans think of a mother with an infant using wacky bakka?

How would it be any different to a woman with a baby smoking at all? Clearly if you are in the presence of children then it's a bad idea. I'm not sure why you brought it up or think that anyone wouldn't think it's a bad idea.

They'll no doubt tell us it's good for the baby.

Again, you really are being very childish and silly, no one has or would suggest anything of the sort.

Who are the victims?

Here's a small sample for you.

One group of victims are babies born to women that used cannabis during pregnancy.

Marijuana is the drug most often linked to crime.

In a large study of Australian twins, the researchers found that those who used marijuana before age 17 were two to five times more likely to use other drugs or to develop alcohol or drug abuse or dependence.

Driver high on marijuana hits and kills a pedestrian in Vancouver.

Police find marijuana lab in home of man who shot 2 women, then killed another in U.S. 27 crash

Before he became a killer of women, Antonio Feliu was a cultivator of weed, a thief of electricity, they found a fully operational growhouse, with the wiring rigged to pull in power while bypassing the meter.

A paranoid pot-smoker gunned down two Florida college students and wounded a third as his 7-year-old daughter cowered beneath a table during the carnage, police said

The insults are entirely yours. I'm merely asking why you have to resort to them rather than responding intelligently?

I am answering intelligently.

A) I don't drugs to enhance my life.

B) I rely on medical evidence that shows that Cannabis can and will damage your health.

C) cannabis can and does affect unborn babies.

Archived