Why ban smoking drugs IF..

I smoked cannabis Saturday, i haven't since. Maybe i wont until next Saturday, maybe i will. It's nothing to do with being able to get by, no more so than having a pint before or after a match. It just shows you know nothing about a "drug" you're choosing to comment blindly on.

All up to yours this Saturday :thumbsup:

What, in your opinion, makes a cannabis dealer class as scum?

And is it just the dealers that are scum or do users also get tarred with that brush.

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 17:40 ----------

Missus might not approve. I'll be at at party up Crookes all being well. :D

Dont do owt I wouldn't do ;)

they just try and make as much money by taxin smoking goods so they dont have to legalise it yet if they did there wud b less crime involved and more jobs and more tax to them!!!

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 17:58 ----------

also the usa has now gone medical with weed just so they can tax the hell out of it and its workin so far!!!

What always amazes me on here is how people try and justify smoking drugs.

Look at it in any way you see fit but smoking drugs is illegal and its amazing to see how many people will actually try and justify it.

I'm not trying to justify anything. I really couldn't give a flying what ignorant people think. :roll:

Missus might not approve. I'll be at at party up Crookes all being well. :D

ah i remember student parties up there, and down nether edge, walking round after the clubs finish trying to find aparty, and get in :P

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 18:53 ----------

What always amazes me on here is how people try and justify smoking drugs.

Look at it in any way you see fit but smoking drugs is illegal and its amazing to see how many people will actually try and justify it.

is that why? cos theyre illegal? so if they made it legal tommorow youd do it? :huh::suspect:

What, in your opinion, makes a cannabis dealer class as scum?

Why not theyre criminals ergo scum,that tends to be the reasonibg by the majority on here ...until it comes to drugs and drug dealing ..maybe that says something about some users of this forum,Im amazed that some of the names on here are outspoken about crime and criminals yet defend drug pushers as though they are something special instead of just common or garden criminal scum

Why not theyre criminals ergo scum,that tends to be the reasonibg by the majority on here ...until it comes to drugs and drug dealing ..maybe that says something about some users of this forum,Im amazed that some of the names on here are outspoken about crime and criminals yet defend drug pushers as though they are something special instead of just common or garden criminal scum

What a narrow mind you have.

Archived