Why ban smoking drugs IF..

Are the government "scum" for allowing tobacco and alcohol sales ? Two drugs that do far more harm than weed. :roll:

Maybe you should look up the harm cannabis can do.

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 19:40 ----------

As a member of the public you have a greater duty to ignore the laws and rules that are clearly idiotic.

end of ? probably not

Are you for real and more importantly are you a parent?:loopy:

I thought I was associating the word scum with drug dealers,

Apparently not...

Why not theyre criminals ergo scum
... you said they're criminals and therefore scum.

Iv broken a few laws
...which would make you a criminal, therefore by your reasoning, scum (I hope you did your civil duty and reported yourself to the police)

another one that seems unable to comprehend plain english
I think it's quite obvious which one of us is having trouble comprehending (their own) English

Apparently not...

... you said they're criminals and therefore scum.

...which would make you a criminal, therefore by your reasoning, scum (I hope you did your civil duty and reported yourself to the police)

I think it's quite obvious which one of us is having trouble comprehending (their own) English

It doesnt really matter does it Drugs are illegal ,drug dealers along with paedos and rapists are the lowest of the low,but to people who partake of their product they are heroes,your problem not mine.

Another one ..pssst Im not and never have been a drug dealer

But you have broken the law, like the drug dealers to which you refer.

Your statement seemed to be "It's illegal so they're scum".

I assume that because otherwise you seem to be saying people who break the law aren't scum, just drug dealers, because they broke the law!

Maybe you can elaborate in a way that makes sense?

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 20:34 ----------

Drugs are illegal ,drug dealers along with paedos and rapists are the lowest of the low

Nonsense, rape or abuse of either adults or children is in no way comparable to drug dealing.

but to people who partake of their product they are heroes,your problem not mine.

Hardly anyone's hero any more than the landlord of the local boozer, do you regard him as your hero?

The reality is nearly all the issues we suffer today as a result of drug use/abuse are as a direct result of it's prohibition, not in spite of it.

It doesnt really matter does it

It seemed to matter to you when you thought you were right and that it was me who couldn't "comprehend English"

Drugs are illegal ,drug dealers along with paedos and rapists are the lowest of the low,but to people who partake of their product they are heroes,your problem not mine.

Even if pot smokers DID view dealers as their heroes (:huh:), why is that my problem?

Archived