Dronfield circus

I am planning on taking my 2 toddlers to the circus that is in dronfield next week, I have never taken my children to a circus in Sheffield since I have moved here last year and after reading the children should be banned from public places thread I do not want to ruin a couple's romantic afternoon out, anyone had a experience with taking children to a circus in Sheffield? Am I likely to be moaned because my children are making too much noise laughing?

I am planning on taking my 2 toddlers to the circus that is in dronfield next week, I have never taken my children to a circus in Sheffield since I have moved here last year and after reading the children should be banned from public places thread I do not want to ruin a couple's romantic afternoon out, anyone had a experience with taking children to a circus in Sheffield?

Of course you should take them - they should be exposed to animal cruelty as early as possible in life. Maybe you could stop off for a bit of dog fighting on your way back?

Of course you should take them - they should be exposed to animal cruelty as early as possible in life. Maybe you could stop off for a bit of dog fighting on your way back?

That would probobly be too late for them they are asleep by 7pm, unless I take them out to a restraunt then I just let them play until I have finished my bargain bucket.

Archived