Man claims female soap star abused him.

Wouldn't be British Tissues would It? I've heard some stories about that place!

I never went there, but it was very widespread.

Just look at the last few posts from blokes who were frightened out of their lives by these packs of harridans when they were young.

Shhhhhhhhhh! be careful, that sort of comment is not PC at the moment:suspect:

Yeah, like old, dead or compensation should be regarded as an apology for sex offenders. If it wasn't for PC you'd most likely be on a staple diet of "The Black n White Minstrel Show" or re-runs of "Jim'll fix it".

Compensation is a valid avenue within the judicial system. Anyone claiming false compensation is equally at the mercy of the law.

What a load wimps these "men" are.

Crikey, if you worked in a factory with a load of women as I did when 17-18 you took it with a laugh and gave it back.

They'll be issuing these kids with a box of Kleenex next and counselling.

Crikey, if you worked in a factory with a load of women as I did when 17-18 you took it with a laugh and gave it back.

Exactly, it was an accepted thing in those days (60s 70s)..........<wonders if anybody well heeled made a grab for me in those days, maybe worth a punt>:roll:

It depends what the abuse is. Banter is one thing, sexual predation is another

"DAD-of-three Robert Jones who is now 48 alleges that he was dragged into a bedroom when he was 16 by a well known TV actress."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/female-soap-star-quizzed-savile-2474801

People say the sex of an abuser/abused doesn't matter, but I find it hard to accept that a 16 year old male genuinely felt violated by a famous actress having her way with him. Is this guy just on the make or what?

He said when he was 16, surely that's the age of consent so how can it be abuse? I wonder how many other 16 year olds wish they had been "dragged" into a room with an older woman & given a good time. Before anyone starts I'm not trivialising abuse, it's a fact at 16 your old enough for sex.

This JS case has brought some unsavory facts to life, but it's also making people famous for 15 minutes.

I've no idea whether the man referenced in the opening post is pulling a fast one to claim compensation, glory or whatever.

But if the attitude towards male survivors of sexual or physical abuse expressed by some on here is representative of the population at large then its victims have other people's disbelief and derision to deal with as well.

It's worth remembering that the charity Childline (and they recieve calls from adults as well as children) recieves many calls from people whose abusers were female.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8347589.stm

Archived