AAGRAH CRYSTAL PEAKS- The World Buffet

doom bringer

A touch of class comes to Crystal Peaks, Sheffield! Aagrah Group of Restaurants are very proud to announce the opening of the purpose built World Buffet at AAGRAH CRYSTAL PEAKS. The restaurant opened for business on the 14th October 2013.

The World Buffet at Aagrah Crystal Peaks offers more than 60 international dishes. Take your taste buds on a culinary world tour!

http://www.aagrah.com/restaurants/crystal-peaks-sheffield/

Well been tonight and not happy .. thought it was mixed foods when infact its just another curry house . very misleading adverts and words used such as (The World Buffet ) so if your like me and not a massive curry lover stay well clear .

also realy bad layout inside you enter to a bar with the food to the left and seating to the right . so each time you get up for food you have to walk throu a maze of tables and customers past the entrance and bar get food then try to get back to your table .. the food is all in large hot plates that are near impossible to open and hold up with a plate in your hand and there is no room to put your plate down so you need help serving your self .

dont think me and the family will visit again . :gag:

yes its the old Amraj

and no chinese food in sight

thats why we went we was lead to think it was all knids of world foods as in foods from around the world yeah ok maybe curry from every country there was one pasta lasagna dish wine is by the bottle around £20+ beers and largers .

I think the best thing was the desserts many little pots with jellys or mouse and chocolate cake dome weird ice creams ..

some will love it but others like me will hate it .

if you realy love curry and rice give it a try but for the money I would rather order a home delivery takeaway

yes its the old Amraj

and no chinese food in sight

thats why we went we was lead to think it was all knids of world foods as in foods from around the world yeah ok maybe curry from every country there was one pasta lasagna dish wine is by the bottle around £20+ beers and largers .

I think the best thing was the desserts many little pots with jellys or mouse and chocolate cake dome weird ice creams ..

some will love it but others like me will hate it .

if you realy love curry and rice give it a try but for the money I would rather order a home delivery takeaway

Amraj will be open soon, get yourself down there.

They have a menu hidden on their web page at the bottom. Says they have sweet & sour king prawns, that's the Chinese, along with the Szechuan prawns starter. Says they also have a chicken pasta thing, Thai style vegetable noodles & Chinese style fried rice. I think they've made the 60 dishes up with "8 Chutneys & Pickles & Selection of 10 Salads" all counted individually. I can see why they want to hide their menu on their own website.

Archived