A4E want me on a course..

I have never signed on in my life I have never been in a dole office I am self employed and have been for many years,yet I keep getting letters from A4E saying if I don't go they are going to sanction my dole money for 13 weeks. I've been on the phone numerous times and told them I am not unemployed but still the letters persist..are they stupid or what,no idea where they got my details from :loopy:

I have never signed on in my life I have never been in a dole office I am self employed and have been for many years,yet I keep getting letters from A4E saying if I don't go they are going to sanction my dole money for 13 weeks. I've been on the phone numerous times and told them I am not unemployed but still the letters persist..are they stupid or what,no idea where they got my details from :loopy:

Let them do it, they will look a bit stupid!

The last time I phoned them to have a rant the bloke on the phone must have had some kind of speech impediment as he was incomprehensible,he said they get the details from the DWP when I rang them they said they have no information about me there..:confused:

Archived