A4E want me on a course..

Good point. I was receiving these letters and it appeared that someone had used my address for their benefits.

You mean like a fiddle, would not other type of letters be coming to my address from the dole people if that was happening..

You mean like a fiddle, would not other type of letters be coming to my address from the dole people if that was happening..

No. The only time I knew about it was when they confirmed to put the person on a course. All money goes direct into their accounts.

No. The only time I knew about it was when they confirmed to put the person on a course. All money goes direct into their accounts.

No I think he means such as 13 week, 26 week & 52 week interview letters :) Shogun let A4E do what they say; they will look total numpties. Mind you they already know it, this would just enforce it; and yes invoice them for your time.

The letters have been coming for about two years, they seem to come about every couple of months.it shows how inefficient these people really are,are these lot the ones that are supposed to help people back into work..

If you can spare the time I would definitely go on the course and let rip wit the million and one things wrong with those courses. what they going to do? stop your imaginary payments!

A golden opportunity if ever there was one.

Brilliant Idea!

Ask them if they have ever heard of the DPA and that you want to know who gave them your details, tell them you will be seeking compensation for all the inconvenience and stress that has been caused. Shogun it is not your fault it is taxpayers money, someone has caused the hassle and you should be entitled to something for their incompetence.

I'd get on the phone to the DWP and find out if someone is using your address to pull a scam.

It's important because they might also use your address to pull other scams with loan companies and stuff, so you might get more junk mail, and maybe bailiffs - an inconvenience, because you can send them away as it's not your debt.

Also keep an eye on it incase they try to hijack your identity and start taking out loans in your name :(

You can use a free service called 'noddle' it's like a free version of Experian and will let you see whats going on with your credit file.

Archived