Anyone bored tonight?

Mz_BaBe

Soz Dannie, I'm not even going to Karate tonight (or I'd be there now) as I'm really tired having been out to a Panto in Nether Edge last night, didn't get in till gone half 10, and had to get up before 8 this morning to get ready, have breakfast and meet someone at Malin Bridge tram stop this morning at half 9.

At my age all this staying up late 2 nights running is having its effect.. I'm 30 in about 6 weeks after all.

Soz Dannie, I'm not even going to Karate tonight (or I'd be there now) as I'm really tired having been out to a Panto in Nether Edge last night, didn't get in till gone half 10, and had to get up before 8 this morning to get ready, have breakfast and meet someone at Malin Bridge tram stop this morning at half 9.

At my age all this staying up late 2 nights running is having its effect.. I'm 30 in about 6 weeks after all.

lightweight! ;)

Talking of baby sitting.... thats what Im doing right now.... my niece and her friend, they seem happy enough using my mobile to txt and my landline ( prob. get loads of calls from 11yr olds tomorrow) They know they can stay up late when they're here.... so I shall put them to bed with a dvd a little later on....kids. :D

Archived