Anyone bored tonight?

Mz_BaBe

im not drunk of course :D i had my special drinks! Gem robbed the 3rd guy i pulled of his wallet but we was kind enough to give him back his phone although we could of had that too. He gave us his number ..We saw Bossd outside S1 he reckonised me but i didnt him...OMG! i so need to change!

Spyro was the same a totaly liar! but hey what the hell we had a fab night! :D

im not drunk of course :D i had my special drinks! Gem robbed the 3rd guy i pulled of his wallet but we was kind enough to give him back his phone although we could of had that too. He gave us his number ..We saw Bossd outside S1 he reckonised me but i didnt him...OMG! i so need to change!

Spyro was the same a totaly liar! but hey what the hell we had a fab night! :D

Stop speaking about me on threads, whats your problem.

feeling quite energetic at mo, tho i prob wont be dancing as much as i was last night!

Dannie, can you remember that bloke, when youd climbed over that barrier in plug and was dancing on the edge of the floor, he was all over you!!! i was scared tho, cos the floor sloped and it was really slippy, didnt wanna fall off on top of everyone, so wouldnt let go of the barrier lol!!

Archived