Anyone bored tonight?

Mz_BaBe

feeling quite energetic at mo, tho i prob wont be dancing as much as i was last night!

Dannie, can you remember that bloke, when youd climbed over that barrier in plug and was dancing on the edge of the floor, he was all over you!!! i was scared tho, cos the floor sloped and it was really slippy, didnt wanna fall off on top of everyone, so wouldnt let go of the barrier lol!!

Shhhh Gemma :P no i dont remember him being all over me..Which one? lol I remember dancing on that sloppy thing and i had ot hand you my boots and dance bare foot becuase i could not balance on it. That lass kept making me dance with her and me bottle of water :D

Gem i dont feel energetic i feel really bad and sick :gag: I am NEVER drinking again i have now realised it is very bad for you the next day.

BJshooter you should have come we had a great night and you would have loved it.

Archived