Christening of prince george - rejoice!!

I think this isn't being taken seriously enough quite frankly - our constitution is based on the idea that the sperm of the heir to the throne is specially blessed by god so that there is no need for democracy, when it hits the ovum of his wife, god endows the resulting offspring with all the powers stupid countries have to have an election over - it's simpler and obviously better.

If I'm honest I'm peed off my invite has not come, me & our lass were out with Wills & Kate last Saturday having a drink and a curry on Handsworth. Last thing they said as he drunkenly got into helicopter, see you next week Pete & Tracy, lying chuff.

If I'm honest I'm peed off my invite has not come, me & our lass were out with Wills & Kate last Saturday having a drink and a curry on Handsworth. Last thing they said as he drunkenly got into helicopter, see you next week Pete & Tracy, lying chuff.

Bet you copped the bill too huh?

Archived