Christening of prince george - rejoice!!

I went fishing.

That's when Diana got married.

48 hours later I returned and was able to watch royal free TV.

Smugly, I've kept it up ever since.

They come and go.

I give the big shows a miss. It's not part of my life. They are a real life version of Shameless. Sponging free off the state and loads of money. Posh speaking b jut overwhelmingly just as thick.

Same lack of contribution to society. Pilot yeah. Army sure. Protected and given the nod to do whatever and no 'real jobs' in 'real world' with 'real people'.

They have to live in a cocoon of protective indulgence but I choose to disapprove and to dislike it.

The French, Russians too had a good answer but in this civilised times they should stand down instead of fading away.

And my opinions are my own.

Those who are totally overwhelming pro-royal have their opinions formed by them by a royal publicity machine and aren't able to objectively assess a family of wasters.

If only the German bombing had been less accurate we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I'm so excited about it all that I've done this commemorative oil painting! I'm hoping beyond hope that Franklin Mint'll use it for the inevitable gold plated, solid gold, silver Sovereign ... hand crafted by living artisans in Mogadishu, or whatever tat they have in mind. Should be on the back page of the Mail tomorrow ... they might even feature it as a double page 'pull out' artwork to stick on your front window to let all the neighbours see what a #$*$ you are! :P

I'm so excited about it all that I've done this commemorative oil painting! I'm hoping beyond hope that Franklin Mint'll use it for the inevitable gold plated, solid gold, silver Sovereign ... hand crafted by living artisans in Mogadishu, or whatever tat they have in mind. Should be on the back page of the Mail tomorrow ... they might even feature it as a double page 'pull out' artwork to stick on your front window to let all the neighbours see what a #$*$ you are! :P

Can you print your picture so I can put it on my wall, and maybe produce a lifelike mask that I can wear on special occasions such as funerals and bar mitzvahs.

Can you print your picture so I can put it on my wall, and maybe produce a lifelike mask that I can wear on special occasions such as funerals and bar mitzvahs.

Feel free to print a copy ... you can throw darts at it too! :P

Archived