Madeleine McCann investigation

Unless the names of those to be arrested are Jerry and Kate McCann then this is a non-story, probably leaked by Kate in order to keep herself in the limelight.

I will NOT be convinced in any way that the McCanns weren't involved in Maddy's disappearance.

7 years they have gotten away with it

surely now is the time to get them arrested and lets get to the bottom of what REALLY happened that night in Portugal

by the way I am talking about the McCanns not the fictitious burglars

I don't believe it myself, its pie in the sky to think that burglars broke into the apartment expecting loot, saw the kids & decided to take one of them instead. It's almost a cover up if you ask me.

I also stoically believe the McCanns do not deserve any blame apportioning to them either. I regularly go to play areas with my kids & watch parents sit behind their iPads not paying one seconds attention to their toddlers for an hour or even more. I often see cars driving at 35-40mph in a 30 zone with kids in the car. By this notion all parents should be charged in one way or another of "reckless endangerment" of their children.

The fact is we don't expect to be the unlucky ones. We can never imagine what the outcome of our actions are going to be until the most horrific thing happens.

Just because lots of people do it doesnt make it right or excusable in my opinion.

They were neglectfull in their duty of care towards the kids at the very very least as are the speeders or ipad bearers you mention.

If they just bought a plasma tv theyd not take their eyes of it for a second or it would be strapped safetly in the car!

Edited by yellowperil

7 years they have gotten away with it

surely now is the time to get them arrested and lets get to the bottom of what REALLY happened that night in Portugal

by the way I am talking about the McCanns not the fictitious burglars

Got away with what?

Get to the bottom of what, and what was it that REALLY happened?

I don't understand why this one case is still getting so much press.

Becuase the McCanns are very very very very good at milking the publicity machine and have most likely got a very good Agent.

Slimy Max Clifford seems to spring to mind but there maybe another. I know Clifford was one of the first contacts that one of the other alleged suspects made. That to me just distinctly shows what a circus this whole affair has become. A suspect contacts not a lawyer but a PR agent as their first port of call. Utter madness.

Edited by ECCOnoob

If you want to have a look at this Skinz

there is a lot to read but its well worth a look

https://www.facebook.com/groups/McCannGate/

Havent looked at your link I detest facebook,it will probably just be more acid tongue people like you with an axe to grind about the Mccanns.

Lets face it its all been said before.

Edited by nikita