Madeleine McCann investigation

To be honest when it all first happened i was sickened for the McCanns, especially having a young daughter myself only slightly older than Madeleine.

I have followed this tragic story and my sorrow for the McCanns has turned into disgust but my feelings for poor Maddie remain the same, despair.

I hope one day the truth will come out. I would love to read the autobiography of the leading Portuguese detective who was heading up the maddie case, but apparantly the McCanns have an injunction out to stop its release? How strange, why would they do that? Surely the more exposure the better?

http://truthofthelie.com/about/

Thats out there, truth or lie-maybe somewhere in the middle.

Research the dog reaction, interesting.

The case has so many strange elements to it. It's very odd. It has the same enigma factor as the Lucan case.

I doubted the parents for a time but no way could they have kept it going for so long if they were responsible for something so terrible.

I feel sorry for Maddie and the twins, having parents who would rather go boozing with their mates than looking after the kids properly by at least locking a door to their apartment. What responsible parent leaves their kids, and leaves them with the door unlocked too to make it easy for them to get in. Crazy. He's a doctor too, you'd think he'd have more sense. I looked after my dog better than that.