UK economy grows 0.8% in 3 months July-September. The green shoots.

Its the housing market STUPID fueled by out 2nd class history degree moron, in the treasury, shoveling more debt to fuel the joke economy.

So China will own the Nuclear plant they will finance and build, and Manchester Airport too, as we cannot afford to pay for infrastructure because the economy cannot afford it..obviously. Maybe they will sell off more roads, for the suckers to pay additional fees to use? maybe student loans should be 15-20K soon? Maybe people should pay to be allowed to work, a charge for such an opportunity?

So wages are rising for politicians, thus things looking up, as for the plebs, well let them all soak in it together, and lets pretend its going to be the best Christmas for everyone on this Island.

The art of propaganda is to give the folks a certain attitude, to make the population feel good while they sink into the mire. That way the tabloid followers will think its other people doing well and its just not them, whereas its almost everyone on average wages....Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the drop in GDP a few years back now, most of the increase in GDP has come from an increase in a totally fictitious number.

Imagine a household, with it's own GDP where there is a man that goes out to work and a woman that stays at home.

Suppose the man loses 10% of his cash income in the form of wages paid in pound sterling.

Suppose the woman starts to spend twice as long washing up (but washes the same amount of pots).

Can anyone seriously believe that the above household has recovered because the 'value' of washing up has doubled, and subsequently improved the GDP of the household?

This from the man who uses degoratory terms like tory bully boy etc.

I'm not dragging it out Mecky. I'm just asking you to answer the multiple questions that you avoid. You can easily stop that by well, just answering.

I'll chalk up this one to another one that you won't answer then I guess.

I'll tell you again. I never avoid questions. You do not like my replies so you refuse to accept them

AFAIK the growth is largely confined to London and the SE. Not going to make a jot of difference to areas of high unemployment.

Who would invest round here? Sheffield is controlled by Sheffield Council and Rotherham by Rotherham Council.

---------- Post added 26-10-2013 at 08:43 ----------

Imagine a household, with it's own GDP where there is a man that goes out to work and a woman that stays at home.

I suppose you would have to imagine that.

In that case can you please answer the queries posted in post #12 and #16 then...?

Answered in #13

As for 16 I have but as everyone knows, you refuse to accept my answers

Here's a box of tissues for you

More good news for the UK economy when once again growth outpaces forecast.

UK economic output rose by 0.8% between July and September, official GDP figures show.

The Office for National Statistics said there had been a "fairly strong" performance across all sectors.

The data builds on a 0.7% GDP rise in the April-June period and is the best quarterly performance since 2010.

Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne tweeted: "This shows that Britain's hard work is paying off & the country is on the path to prosperity."

Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg said the figures "show that we are firmly on the road to economic recovery".

The ONS data for construction were up 2.5% over the quarter, the second successive quarter of growth after a volatile performance over the past year.

The BBC's chief economics correspondent, Hugh Pym, said: "This could signal that a recovery in that sector is really under way."

So growth is 0.3% less than it stood at the General Election in 2010. That's progress :(

Archived