UK economy grows 0.8% in 3 months July-September. The green shoots.

Aggressive Moi? I am the very soul of placidity, the fact that I state my case in a straightforward manner is not aggressive, the fact that you restrict your contributions to spouting the most inane claptrap and fail to address the issues other than to persistently repeat your Labour is good Tories are bad mantra does tend to get a bit monotonous,

I await my "stubbing out". Should I expect a horses head on the bed?

You see what I mean

Why do you always resort to drawing things out in a slagging match Mecky?

I don't as you well know, I'm am quite happy to let stuff lie or re-address peoples' thoughts as I see necessary. I see only anger coming from the likes of you, trying to stamp people into the ground, get people banned from forums or drive them away. I know you're going to reply because your type always have to have the last say as I said earlier. Everyone on this site can see what kind of person you are, you do yourself no favours. I await your reply because I know you're desperate to have a crack.

I don't as you well know, I'm am quite happy to let stuff lie or re-address peoples' thoughts as I see necessary. I see only anger coming from the likes of you, trying to stamp people into the ground, get people banned from forums or drive them away. I know you're going to reply because your type always have to have the last say as I said earlier. Everyone on this site can see what kind of person you are, you do yourself no favours. I await your reply because I know you're desperate to have a crack.

I would like to make the point that whilst I have invariably disagreed with you, I have actually, on at least three occasions complimented you on your steadfastness, loyalty to your beliefs and general honesty.

Please remember this the next time I challenge your opinions.

Archived